Acorn Tree Family Accommodation
- 3 Luxury Double bedrooms
- DSTV in lounge and main
- Study / 4th bedroom
- Fully fitted and equipped
- Modern granite kitchen
- Patio BBQ area
- With bar fridge
- Swimming Pool
- Pool table
Acorn Tree guest house accommodation has 3 double bedrooms which open onto the
sunny, quiet private walled garden with wonderful Table Mountain views.
Acorntree luxury accommodation in Cape Town is situated close to the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, at the foot of Table Mountain. The University of Cape Town is located close by with the Newlands Cricket and Rugby stadium only 5 mins away.
Set in a large and lush garden, our luxury guest house is ideal for private groups and families on vacation or holiday.
Some of the guest house facilities include gas and electric cooking facilities, dishwasher, microwave, tumble dryer and washing machine. There is an auto garage for your car, a security alarm and private armed response.
The guest house provides linen and towels, weekly home and garden services.
Pre-paid telephone. Child safety pool net.
Clifton, Hout Bay, Camps Bay - 20 mins drive
- Cape Town Airport - 20 mins drive
- Stellenbosch and Paarl wine route - 45 mins drive
- Private Hospitals - 10 mins drive
- Select Golf Courses - 15 mins drive
Wide selection of Restaurants and shopping centres
Close to leading Schools and the University of Cape Town
Walking distance to Newlands cricket and rugby grounds
Please Note: Pets allowed by prior arrangement.
- airport (less than 15km)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- car hire (less than 20km)
- casino (less than 10km)
- dishwasher onsite
- DSTV in communal area
- DSTV in room
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- lock-up safe
- microwave in unit
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- pets allowed by prior arrangement
- phone in room
- private entrance
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tumble dryer in unit
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine in unit
- washing machine onsite
1) Leaving the airport, take the N2 to Cape Town - Right lane.
2) Continue on N2 for approximately 11 Km with Table Mountain in front of you.
3) Get into the KIRSTENBOSCH-M3 lane (brown writing).
4) Take the Rhodes Drive/Muizenberg-M3 turn off.
5) You will pass Mostert's Windmill on your left and the University of Cape Town and Table Mountain will be on your right.
6) After about 4 km at the first set of traffic lights, turn left into Newlands Avenue-M63 towards Rondebosch.
7) Take the second on your left Van Reenen Street.