If you are looking for a rural setting yet close to beaches, restaurants, golf courses, shops and the city then we have it all.
From your doorstep enjoy a view over the Orangekloof Nature Reserve and up the back of Table Mountain. Sheltered from the South Easter and basking on the North facing side of the Constantiaberg, our Self-catering Cottages contain all the ingredients for a really fantastic and relaxing holiday.
Within a 7km radius of Phantom Acres you will find the picturesque village of Constantia Valley lined with vineyards and wine estates including the historic Groot Constantia, Buitenverwachten and Uitsig Farms.
Within a 20km radius lie, the Bantry Bay Beaches, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, and the shopping malls of Cavendish Square, Constantia Village and the Blue Route.
Our Forest Lodge for the discerning family or group of friends has three comfortable bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms and twin beds, all towels and bedding supplied, a large glass fronted lounge opening onto a sun deck with a view over the Nature Reserve, a family-sized, fully equipped kitchen with mini conservatory and an indoor braai and entertainment area right next to the pool.
Orangekloof Cottage is open plan with queen size bed, large double bunks and comfy lounge and kitchenette: ideal for a family with small children or a cosy holiday for two. The view from here is breathtaking.
Yellowwood Cabin built in the trees is especially for the honeymoon couple or a family looking for something different. This has a separate bedroom with queen size bed and a glass roof. Imagine falling asleep counting the stars and awakening to the song of the birds and the chatter of the squirrels. The cosy sitting room has large double bunks for the extra family members or to relax on during the day. The sitting room opens onto a small private deck in the trees perfect for intimate breakfasts and outside the kitchen is a braai patio complete with a tinkling rock pool.
Squirrel's Nest is a two-roomed flatlet. The bedroom large enough to include a cot has a double bed and the sitting room / kitchenette area includes a single bed. It is full of sunshine and close to the parking.
Beach towels, umbrellas and cool boxes available on request.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- The Pool House is AA Quality Assured
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- DSTV in communal area
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities onsite
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- radio in room
- reptile park (less than 20km)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in room (non-satellite)
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine onsite
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- wi-fi / hotspot
- Payment Methods
- Sorry, Credit cards not accepted
- Bed Configuration
- Forest Lodge (Sleeps 7) x 1
- Room 1 - twin
- Room 2 - twin
- Room 3 - twin
- Room 4 - single
- Orangekloof Cottage (Sleeps 4) x 1
- Room 1 - queen, bunk
- Squirrels Nest (Sleeps 3) x 1
- Room 1 - double
- Room 2 - single
- Yellowwood Cabin (Sleeps 4) x 1
- Room 1 - queen
- Room 2 - bunk