The Lapa Log Cabins
Situated on the outskirts of Durbanville, to the Northeast of Cape Town, The
LAPA Log Cabins offers safe, fully enclosed, spacious landscaped grounds of
approximately one hectare, entered only via an electric operated vehicle gate.
The Rhino, Leopard & Cheetah cottages are charming, thatched country- style, cottages, each offering two double bedrooms, with full bathroom (separate shower and bath), fully equipped kitchen, dining area and cosy lounges. The lounges open onto private patios with mountain views. The newly added Elephant bachelors unit offers an open plan living area and full bathroom and fully equipped kitchen.
After an exciting site seeing or successful business day, enjoy a sundowner beside the tranquil pool, or relax in our character filled thatch gazebo, while a fire prepares coals for your evening meal - or just relax and take in a movie. The units are serviced daily to assist you to make the most of your stay, except on Sundays.
Very lovable Labrador dogs to entertain children. A rock pool for your enjoyment with pool towels available.
Facilities in Units
- Air conditioners in all cabins
- Satellite TV
- DVD players in all cabins
- Coffee and tea in cottages
- Electrical Blanket
- Parking Available
- Private guest braai / barbecue for each unit.
- Pets Permitted by Arrangement
- Lock safe in all units
- Large landscaped grounds
- Enclosed Swimming Pool
- Safe, secure entry to premises
- Close to beaches
- Hospital very close by
- Wheelchair Enabled
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- AA Highly Recommended
- laundry facilities onsite
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- tea / coffee making facilities