Het Logement 4 + 7 Meulstroom
Meustroom (number 4 and 7) are upmarket, self-catering apartments with all the comforts of home:
• Two double bedrooms;
• Lounge and dining area with TV (DSTV Compact);
• Well equipped kitchen including a washing machine;
• Bathroom with bath/shower.
These apartments are popular with visiting University professors and parents of students as well as international athletes who come to train in Stellenbosch. They are centrally located in a small block of eight flats surrounded by historical houses, five minutes' walking distance from the town centre (shops, restaurants, museums and art galleries) as well as the University, Endler Hall and Botanical Garden. Across the riveris the University sports complex (Coetzenberg) which offers a wide variety of facilities (including a swimming pool and gym) and is also only a 5 minute walk.
It is a secure first floor apartment (burglar proofing and security doors) with one parking bay outside the apartment behind an electric gate. For an additional fee the apartment can be serviced and WiFi internet access is also available.
Languages spoken: English, Afrikaans and German
- DSTV in room
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- microwave in unit
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- parking all onsite
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in room (non-satellite)
- washing machine in unit
- wi-fi / hotspot
- Languages Spoken At Establishment