Caledon Villa embodies warm South African hospitality, culture and history. It is located within walking distance from the heart of historical Stellenbosch, from the vibrant campus of the University and from the peaceful flowing Eerste River.
There are 15 rooms all with unique name, lay-out and style. These provide all modern facilities and off-street parking. Breakfast is a feast where people meet and converse with each other and mostly with the staff on options for their daily outings into the Winelands.
After the tour around Stellenbosch, there is ample space in the garden to enjoy the pool, the full sun or the shade under the large indigenous trees. And for the interested guest there is also the succulent garden with views on the surrounding mountains. Peaceful!
- Bedrooms en suite with shower and/or bath and twin or double beds.
- Bedrooms are individually furnished with antiques or more modern styles, TV with 10 international channels, wireless installation, telephones in most units.
- Children are welcome but then only in a family unit - if available.
Other facilities available:
- Spacious garden area with pool and deck chairs
- Terrace with tables and benches for breakfast
- Off-street secured parking
- Secretarial assistance - fax, typing and Internet
- Detailed advice on outings, tours with maps and sketches.
- 500mb Complimentary Wi-Fi on arrival, thereafter bigger bundles can be purchased at Reception.
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning Service available daily
- Safety deposit box in each room
- Panic Alarm button situated in each room
- Flat Screen with 10 DStv Channels
- Heaters and Air Conditioning
- Pool towels available
- Toiletries and Hairdryer in each room
- Honesty Bar fridge in each room