FOR YOUR OWN AND ALSO OUR HEALTH AND SAFETY
Under level 1 OR 2 ASCOT GARDENS is allowed to accommodate guests FROM OTHER AREAS
Your unit will be sanitized and cleaned before your arrival, and again when cleaning and servicing unit after every 7 nights stay.
Kindly observe social distancing at all times and wear masks especially if you come into contact with other ASCOT guests or ASCOT cleaning staff.
Please provide your own hand sanitizer and for when you go out and wash YOUR hands with soap and water when returning to unit.
COVID 19 deposit refundable up to 5 days before arrival if unable to travel due to Covid 19 reasons.
Bergvliet is a quiet, safe leafy suburb only 16klms from Cape Town Centre and the Waterfront, and is perfectly positioned in the centre of the Cape Peninsula and within 5 minutes drive of the oldest wine farm in South Africa, Groot Constantia Wine Estate.
All our fully equipped self catering suites, are situated in a beautiful garden.
We offer Wifi , secure off street parking and private entrances and patios with table and chairs and individual BBQ facilities. Satellite DSTV, , Wall safe and Ceiling fans.
Bergvliet's main attraction, for a visitor to Cape Town, is its quietness, relaxed atmosphere, peacefulness, and with no traffic or crime problems, within the neighbourhood. Plus the quick and easy access to the M3, and M5 motor ways, which brings you into the City Centre and Waterfront, as well as leading to all the major local attractions and beaches, in only 15 - 40 minutes.
Ascot Gardens is therefore an ideal base for your sight seeing and touring around Cape Town and surrounding areas .We are also only a 10 minute walk from the Train Station, Shopping centre and 6 good local restaurants.
We supply all bed linen and bath towels and all utensils and crockery, plus ironing board and iron in each suite, plus garbage bags, toilet rolls and dish washing liquid.
Each separate private entrance and allocated secure off street parking bay is accessed via a remote controlled security gate.
ASCOT VILLA consists of 3 private self catering units ( Mountain sleeps 2 or 3 / African sleeps 4 /5/6 and Fountain sleeps 2/3/4/5 ) and are ideal for holidays, business, wedding guests, sport groups, family celebrations and visiting friends or relatives.
The suites can be booked individually or combined for larger families to occupy the entire Ascot Villa house sleeping up to 14 persons, if required.
The Airport, V&A Waterfront, City Centre and Table Mountain are 20 minutes drive away and the 7 Constantia Wine farms, including Groot Constantia , only 5 minutes away. Within walking distance is a train station, bus stop, shopping centre and 6 excellent local restaurant, churches and 2 tennis and bowls clubs.
All apartments are fully furnished with bath or shower en suite and equipped with stove or hot plate, microwave, fridge, pots, kettle, toaster, pans, crockery, glassware, cooking utensils, cutlery, kitchen towels, bedding, bath towels, iron and ironing board. The apartments have ceiling fans in all bedrooms and lounges.. The units are not serviced daily BUT for long stays the units are serviced and the bed linen and bath towels CHANGED EVERY 7 DAYS . We supply dish clothes, dish washing liquid, toilet rolls and garbage bags.
- airport (34kms)
- airport (less than 15km)
- Braai / Barbeque facilities
- car hire (less than 20km)
- ceiling fans in bedrooms
- dishwasher (some units)
- DVD player
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- free parking
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- mountain biking
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- No smoking in rooms
- parking all onsite
- parking onsite
- restaurants close by
- tea / coffee making facilities
- Take the Cape Town exit over the bridge onto the N2.
- Travel towards Table Mountain on the N2 to Cape Town for approximately 11km.
- Go past the M5 Muizenberg/Mowbray turnoff. Do not take this turnoff but move over to the left lane. Take the next left turnoff which says M3 Muizenberg.
- NB: The M3 is the main connecting road from the Waterfront and Cape Town City Centre to Bergvliet and the Southern Suburbs.
- Continue on the M3 (approx. 10km) and take the Ladies Mile M39 Exit offramp.
- Turn right at first traffic lights and continue down Ladies Mile Road.
- At the traffic circle, take the first exit left.
- A school will now be on your right hand side and further down on your left will be a shopping centre. Follow the road around the school. The road you are on now is Heerengracht Avenue.
- Turn left at the stop street, this is Bergvliet Road.
Turn 1st right into Jeffcoat Avenue, and continue along Jeffcoat Avenue for approximately 400 metres.
For Ascot Villa, (African, Fountain and Mountain Suites) turn left at next corner into Hiddingh Road. First house on your left is Ascot Villa, 30 Hiddingh Road (ring office bell).
The Office, home of your host, Barry, is at No.8 Eksteen Avenue on the corner of Hiddingh Road.