Capeblue Manor House is situated in Lakeside, a suburb of Cape Town, South Africa.
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac at the foot of the imposing Steenberg Mountain the Manor House, built in 1927, has recently been restored to its original elegance. All eight double rooms with shower and bath en-suite have been stylishly redecorated with luxury and comfort in mind.
Only 20 mins from the centre of Cape Town, Capeblue Manor House is the perfect base from which the traveler can explore the Mother City, the V&A Waterfront or ride the cable car to the top of the majestic Table Mountain. The Winelands are a stone's throw away and hosts Michelle and Allen are always on hand with advice and recommendations for the discerning visitor.
Muizenberg Beach is 3km from the Manor and offers much for the visitor to do. A day on the spectacular beach and a train ride to Simon's Town along the charming antique shops are experiences not to be missed.
For the travelling business person, Capeblue Manor House promises a peaceful retreat at the end of a busy day where one can relax on the terrace by the pool or in the well appointed guest's lounge and library area.
The sumptuous breakfast offers a choice of either a delicious individually prepared, hearty full English breakfast and/or a freshly prepared Continental buffet breakfast
- Kalk Bay antique shops
- Simons Town
- Cape Point
- Muizenberg Beach
- Constantia Wine Route
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- V&A Waterfront
- Robben Island
- Table Mountain
- Mountain hikes
- Horse riding
- Cape Town's famous sandy beaches
- First class golf courses
- Stellenbosch Wine Route...
Cape Town International Airport is approximately 25 minutes away. Airport shuttles can be arranged on request.
Each of the 8 beautifully decorated rooms offers:
- Private en suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Heated Towel Rails
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Flat screen TV
- Wall Heater
- Laundry service
- Wireless Internet
- Complimentary Toiletries
- No Smoking
- Alarm clock and radio
- Private safe
- Luggage Racks
- No children under 12
- Secure Parking
- Lounge with Library area
- Travel to the end of the M3
- Turn left, towards Muizenberg
- At robots, turn right into the Main Road
- Proceed along the Main Road, you will pass the Lakeside Kwikspar and Fire Station on your right hand side, followed by the Old Bakery shopping centre, with Woolworth's signage clearly visible on top of building.
- You will then come to a set of robots. Sign on left "Uxbridge/Zandvlei".
- Go over the robots and turn 1st right into Thaxter Road
We are the last property on the right at the top of the road, No 10, Thaxter Road