Felsensicht Holiday Home
We are superbly situated near Boulders Beach, Simon's Town with 180° views of False Bay from Muizenberg in the north to Cape Point in the south. On a clear day there are views of Stellenbosch, Gordon's Bay, Seal Island and Cape Hangklip.
Felsensicht is an ultra-modern, large, attractive and wonderfully comfortable home. It is beautifully furnished with all mod cons. All necessary linen, cutlery, crockery, glassware, pots, pans etc are provided. A complementary cleaning service is provided once a week.
The house is a 2-minute walk from Fisherman's Beach and a 20-minute walk from the world famous penguins.
We offer free, high-speed wireless to all our guests.
We can accommodate up to 6 persons in 2 double rooms and 1 twin room. The accommodation is self-catering. Children are welcome. Please note that we are a non-smoking establishment.
Ground floor: Large garage and storage area.
Middle floor: Open plan kitchen, dining-room, lounge; guest bathroom; scullery; glass-top stove with oven; fridge-freezer; microwave oven; washing machine; dishwasher; tumble dryer; Jetmaster fireplace; satellite TV; underfloor heating. Large outdoor, sea-facing patio with a magnificent view; Weber and gas barbecues.
Upper floor: 3 bedrooms each leading onto a sea-facing patio; 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite) with bath and shower.
POPULAR ACTIVITIES IN THE CAPE PENINSULA
Swimming; body-boarding; surfing; windsurfing; sea kayaking; scuba diving; big game fishing; shore fishing; yachting; whale viewing; penguin viewing at Boulders Beach National Park; golf, squash, bowls at the Simon's Town, Country Club; birding; boat trips out to sea; cycling.
Other popular places to visit: Cape Point - take the Funicular up to the Cape Point lighthouse; SA Naval Museum; Toy Museum; Scratch Patch (gemstone collection).
There are many restaurants in the area serving a wide range of excellent cuisine. Simon's Town also boasts its own waterfront with a host of quaint shops selling curios, clothing, artefacts etc.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- AA Superior Accommodation
- Tourism Grading - 4 Stars
- airport transfers
- bar fridge
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- dishwasher onsite
- DSTV in room
- electronic safe
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- game drives (less than 30km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities onsite
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- ostrich farm (less than 10km)
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- sailing rentals (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- squash court (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- tennis court onsite
- tumble dryer in unit
- washing machine in unit
- water skiing (less than 10km)
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- whale watching onsite
- wi-fi / hotspot