Knightsbury Guest House
Knightsbury is an elegant Tudor style home which offers gracious accommodation for the discerning traveller.
This 70 year old, well restored home, in the quiet heritage southern suburb of Rondebosch, scores highly in every category with heaps of extras.
There are 4 tastefully decorated rooms with en-suite bathrooms. Each is fitted with all the amenities necessary to making sure their guests' needs are attended to.
Knightsbury Guest House offers a breakfast, which is indulgent with many home-made specialties to savour and enjoy.
The garden is well maintained and always inviting.
One can have a leisurely stroll into Main Road Rondebosch, where there are many eateries and shops. The Baxter Theatre and University of Cape Town are a few minutes walk as is Belmont Square and the Newlands Sporting Stadia. Golf courses are in close proximity as is Groote Schuur Hospital.
Knightsbury's convenient locality makes for easy access to Stellenbosch and the wine farms are about a 40 minute drive.
Off-street parking Airport transfers arranged Bowls less than (5kms) Tennis court (1km) Golf (5kms) Gym (2kms) Casino less than (10kms) Exercise facilities (3kms) Laundry service available Medical (1km) Radio in room TV with M-Net Internet broadband ASDL Wi-Fi installed at the guesthouse Within a 4km radius variety of choice restaurants Tea & coffee hospitality tray Small fridge Hairdryers Safes Beaches (12kms) Credit Cards:
Amex Diners Master Visa
- airport (less than 15km)
- airport transfers
- bowls (less than 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- casino (less than 10km)
- DSTV in room
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- parking all onsite
- phone in room
- radio in room
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- wi-fi / hotspot
- Once you exit Cape Town International Airport continue straight keeping to the right lane, over the motor way taking the N2 Cape Town sign.
- Continue on the N2 for about 10 minutes until you come to the city limits where there will be overhead signage.
- Follow the sign that reads M3 Muizenberg/Kirstenbosch/Rhodes Drive.
- Take this off ramp to the left, just before the highway takes a right bend, filter in and keep to the left of the motorway (M3).
- After Mostert's Windmill there will be a sign reading exit 7 Rosebank/Woolsack Drive/University.
- Take this off ramp, down to the traffic lights at Woolsack Drive, turn left. Continue down to Main Road traffic lights (Baxter Theatre will be on your right) turn right.
- The very next road after the theatre is Burg, turn right and then left into Linkoping and we are No. 15 around the bend on the left hand side.