3 On Camps Bay is a luxury 16 bedroom Guesthouse/ Boutique Hotel in the up-market and
trendy Camps Bay, Cape Town. Located in a cul-de-sac overlooking the Atlantic
Ocean, 3 On Camps Bay offers a quiet retreat where you can vacation in
the utmost luxury and pampered style.
Our individually decorated luxury en-suite rooms have been designed with the
holiday or corporate traveler in mind.
We have a large open plan top floor which can be adapted into a relaxed and
comfortable conference area. The seating consists of 4 large couches and 2 large
coffee tables, creating a relaxed setting for a maximum of 14 people.
Twin/double/queen or king size beds
Crisp white percale cotton linen
Each room has satellite TV
Wireless internet broadband
Health or Continental breakfast
Stunning sea and mountain views
3 on Camps Bay is within walking distance of the famous Camps Bay
beach, with its trendy restaurants, shops, world-class theatre and sidewalk
The Cable Car, V&A Waterfront and Clifton Beach are only minutes away - to
name a few attractions.
In the evening we welcome you to relax on the sun terrace or pool deck and
watch the magnificent sunsets Cape Town is famous for. You may even see a whale
or two frolicking in the ocean.
- From the airport you drive directly onto the N2 Highway, following the City/Cape Town signs.
- Drive along the N2 Highway following the Sea Point/Waterfront signs till you come to traffic lights which is the end of the highway.
- Carry on driving straight up Buitengracht Street following the Camps Bay/Table Mountain Cable Car signs.
- Buitengracht becomes Kloof Nek Road.
- You continue driving straight up the mountain till you come to a circle at the top.
- Continue round the circle and drive down Camps Bay drive, which is a long winding road going down towards the sea.
- You will pass the Hussar Grill on your left.
- Continuing towards the sea, cross over 3-way stop street at Houghton Road - Veterinary Clinic on your right - Take first right into First Crescent.
- DRIVE SLOWLY AS IMMEDIATELY - WITHIN 20 METERS - you will need to turn sharp right into cul-de-sac ( at no 23 ) on your right hand side.
- We are the 3rd house on the left, at no 27, which is clearly marked
+ All notification of cancellation must be delivered in writing no less than 28 days prior to arrival; whereupon the full booking deposit shall
+ Should notification be delivered within 14 days or less, prior to the date of arrival; whereupon the full deposit will be forfeited.
+ Should notification be delivered within 14 days to 28 days prior to the date of arrival; 50% of the booking deposit will be forfeited.
+ All confirmed reservations which are cancelled will incur a 3% administration fee.
Arrival & Departure Times
Please be advised that our Reception Office is open from 8am - 6pm. Our check-in time is between 2pm and 6pm. Please advise of late arrival in advance.
We kindly ask you to please give us sufficient notice should you require TWIN BEDS.
Terms Of Payment
Please let us know which room you would like to book.
We will then send you a confirmation letter.
You will be required to pay a 50% deposit to secure your reservation.
The balance will then be due on or before arrival.
Our Policy on Children
We regret no children less than 12 years of age. We do not cover our swimming pool.
No pets allowed.
No smoking indoors