3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel
3 On Camps Bay is a luxury 16 bedroom Guesthouse/ Boutique Hotel in the up-market and
trendy Camps Bay, Cape Town. Located in a cul-de-sac overlooking the Atlantic
Ocean, 3 On Camps Bay offers a quiet retreat where you can vacation in
the utmost luxury and pampered style.
Our individually decorated luxury en-suite rooms have been designed with the holiday or corporate traveler in mind.
We have a large open plan top floor which can be adapted into a relaxed and comfortable conference area. The seating consists of 4 large couches and 2 large coffee tables, creating a relaxed setting for a maximum of 14 people.
3 on Camps Bay is within walking distance of the famous Camps Bay
beach, with its trendy restaurants, shops, world-class theatre and sidewalk
The Cable Car, V&A Waterfront and Clifton Beach are only minutes away - to name a few attractions.
In the evening we welcome you to relax on the sun terrace or pool deck and watch the magnificent sunsets Cape Town is famous for. You may even see a whale or two frolicking in the ocean.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- AA Superior Accommodation
- Guest House Accommodation of South Africa
- Tourism Grading - 4 Stars
- airport (less than 15km)
- airport transfers
- car hire (less than 20km)
- DSTV in communal area
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking off-site
- tea / coffee making facilities
- From the airport you drive directly onto the N2 Highway, following the City/Cape Town signs.
- Drive along the N2 Highway following the Sea Point/Waterfront signs till you come to traffic lights which is the end of the highway.
- Carry on driving straight up Buitengracht Street following the Camps Bay/Table Mountain Cable Car signs.
- Buitengracht becomes Kloof Nek Road.
- You continue driving straight up the mountain till you come to a circle at the top.
- Continue round the circle and drive down Camps Bay drive, which is a long winding road going down towards the sea.
- You will pass the Hussar Grill on your left.
- Continuing towards the sea, cross over 3-way stop street at Houghton Road - Veterinary Clinic on your right - Take first right into First Crescent.
- DRIVE SLOWLY AS IMMEDIATELY - WITHIN 20 METERS - you will need to turn sharp right into cul-de-sac ( at no 23 ) on your right hand side.
- We are the 3rd house on the left, at no 27, which is clearly marked