Littlewood and Garden Cottage
Set in lush parkland bordering Tokai Forest reserve and almost adjacent to
Steenberg Wine and Golf Estate. Close to wonderful restaurants, shopping mall,
hikes and mountain bike trails and spas. Easy access to the motorway, beaches
and Constantia wine route.
Littlewood Cottage is a spacious double-story cottage surrounded by birdsong and
fabulous mountain views. Whether you want an action packed holiday or simply
want to relax and soak up the sun this place is a must.
The cottage sleeps up to six people and the accommodation comprises a large
luxurious air-conditioned master bedroom suite on the upper level with two
double beds and en-suite bathroom. The room opens onto a sun-terrace with
panoramic mountain views.
Downstairs there is another double bedroom with double or single beds, as
required, and a bathroom with shower. A fully fitted kitchen adjoins the
lounge/dining room which opens onto the garden with a plunge pool and barbeque
The cottage has satellite TV, DVD player and prepaid telephone. Towels and linen
are provided. A remote control is supplied for the front gate for a small
refundable deposit. Children are welcome.
Garden Cottage is set on the same property as Littlewood Cottage, sleeps a
maximum of four people and the accommodation comprises a double bedroom with
en-suite bathroom with shower. The second bedroom has two single beds or double
if required with another en-suite bathroom with shower. The cottage has a fully
fitted kitchen and separate lounge/dining room area which opens onto the private
garden with outdoor furniture and barbeque area. The cottage is well appointed
and inviting, with full DS TV. Wireless connection by arrangement. It is
serviced weekly and can have extra service at a charge.
Towels and linen are provided. A laundry service is available on request and
both cottages have washing machines. The Cottages are serviced weekly, extra
service by arrangement.
Both cottages have safes. A remote control is supplied for the front gate for a
small refundable deposit.
The property is situated in a secure area and has secure on-site parking.
Smoking is not permitted inside the cottages.
Nearby Activities and Attractions
- Horse riding
- Mountain biking
- Well known bistros and restaurants on various wine farms, Steenberg,
Groot Constantia, Buitenverwachting, Constantia Uitsig. Wine tasting on the
Constantia wine route.
- Scenic drives and hikes from Tokai Forest and Ou Kaapse Weg and
- Two Golf courses on our doorstep, Steenberg and Westlake.
- Cancellations are subject to forfeit of the deposit, unless able to re-let.
Terms Of Payment
- 50% of total amount (for bookings of 3 nights or less the full amount is required on booking)
- For bookings of more than 3 nights 50% deposit required and balance of amount by E.F.T. DUE BEFORE ARRIVAL OR CASH ON ARRIVAL.
- A 50% Deposit is required to confirm the booking.
- Please fax or email proof of payment.
- NO CREDIT CARD FACILITIES payment is via bank transfer