Villa Philippe 12, Uppercross street Mossel Bay, also know as *Nunki*, provides a spacious, modern, comfortable stay, for an unforgettable holiday. Host maximum 4 people. Splendid ocean and mountain views. Walking distance from excellent restaurants, the beach, shark museum, hiking trails along coastline, lighthouse and Saint Blaize caves, and the famous inner- and outer circle surfing spots. Visit various blue beaches, experience shark cage diving or a game drive in the Mossel Bay, Garden Route area. Sorry, no smoking or pets allowed.
From George airport it is 45 minutes drive via the high way. Car rentals available at airport.
Wi-fi is included and Tv, DSTV available Premium. The kitchen is well equipped with new appliances, includes a dishwasher, washing machine, fridge with refrigerator and stove with a oven.
Main bedroom have a northern sea view and both bedrooms have build in cupboards.
The garage is equipped with a tumble dryer and has enough space for surfboards.
Enjoy the district's wine tasting, ostrich farms at Oudshoorn, eat oysters, visit monkey-land or the elephants at Knysna, or go on a nearby game drive. Explore the numerous mountain biking, fishing and world class golf course options.
Treat yourself with a real South African barbecue on Nunki's balcony, surrounded by the sunset over the ocean and mountains.
Arrival & Departure Times
Arrival: After 14H00 and before 20H00 (no arrivals on Sundays)
Departure: Weekdays and Saturdays before 09H30.
On Sundays: before 09H00 or between 11-12H00. Apartment should be left neat.
Terms Of Payment
- 50 % deposit payable to confirm booking. 40 % refund if cancellation is 1 month before booking.
- Balanced payable on arrival day or before arrival via EFT.
- No card facilities. Cash accepted.
- No discount for kids above 1 year.
- Camping cot for baby can be arranged. ( Free: 1 year and younger)
- No pets and no smoking
- Garage parking : free
- Towels and linen included.
- DSTV available Premium
- Wi-fi included
- No noises after 22H00.
- Burglar bars at windows and safety gate at main entrance. The complex is known as a safe and private living area.
- The host does not take any responsibility of any loss or injuries of any kind during guests's stay at Nunki.