Burgherspost Wine Estate
Burgherspost and Cloof Wine Estates are nestled into the Darling Wine route at the foot of the picturesque Dassenberg Granite mountain.
Our designer, self-catering chalets are equipped with:
- Air-conditioning (remote controlled for both living room and bedroom)
- Wi-Fi Internet access (free broadband!)
- King sized bed with top-quality white linen
- En-suite bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen (full stove, microwave, kettle, cutlery, plates etc.)
- Braai facilities with complimentary wood
The lounge leads out onto a patio which has stunning views over dams, vineyards and mountains and amazing star gazing in summer.
Our private 1 200 ha flower reserve boasts with nearly 50 rare or endangered bulb species, some of which occur nowhere else in the entire world. Join us for a unique, complimentary Fynbos flower drive where you can also see game such as zebra, gemsbok and eland as well as an amazing variety of birds.
Come and taste some wine at our cellar and learn how it's made if you join our complimentary cellar tour at Cloof, just down the road. To round it all off, we will also leave you two bottles of complimentary wine to enjoy.
- big game onsite
- fishing onsite
- game drives onsite
- internet facilities
- nature trail onsite