1102 Ocean View
Situated in prime position on Strand's Beach Road, the Ocean View apartment block takes it's inspiration from the shape of an eagle's wings in flight and boasts a sense of openness which is carried through to all it's stunning units. Attention to detail in every facet of this apartment gives holiday makers a sense of luxury with ease of living and entertaining.
Spoilt for choice with activities that include going for a walk on Strand's famous long sandy beach , swimming and surfing in the warm waters of False Bay, playing golf at prestige clubs, shopping till you dropping, tasting award winning wines, hiking or biking in the mountains, going for scenic drives or fishing from the beach - to mention but a few. The most spectacular African sunset will capture you.
1102 Ocean View offers:
- accommodation for up to 4 guests.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 queen and 1 twin (linen provided).
- 1 bathroom with shower and a separate guest toilet
- a well equipped open-planned kitchen for self catering.
- a lounge with sea views , Wi-Fi and a smart TV streaming DSTV premium and Netflix
- a communal pool and BBQ area.
- 24 hour controlled reception area and CCTV surveillance.
- remote controlled gate entry with underground parking.
- a cleaning service once a week for a stay of a week or more.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps up to 4 guests
- Linen and towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Iron with ironing board
- Washing machine/dryer
- Tea/Coffee/Sugar/1lt Milk/1lt Juice
- Dish liquid with cloths provided
- TV with DSTV Premium and DVD player
- Mountain and Sea views
- BBQ facility (BBQ grid and tongs provided)
- Communal pool area
- beach (less than 500m)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- heaters in unit
- lock-up safe
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- outdoor splash pool
- parking all onsite
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tumble dryer in unit
- washing machine in unit
Follow the N2 in the direction of Somerset West. From the N2 take exit 43 (Broadway Boulevard , Somerset West , Stellenbosch). Turn right at this traffic light towards Strand. Continue through 3 sets of traffic lights. At the fourth traffic light turn right into the Strand Beach Road. After 1km you will enter Beach Road. Travel 3km down Beach Road, past the roundabout and pavilion. Turn left into Culenborg road. The entrance is 30m to the left.