The Dunes Resort is a 4 star RCI gold crown resort, on the Garden Route 5 km
from Plettenberg Bay.
Unit 70 is a 2-bedroom duplex unit provides spacious, relaxed self-catering
accommodation in a security resort, sleeping 4-6.
Less than a 10-minute walk to the beautiful open beach - stretching from
Plettenberg Bay to Keurboomstrand.
The resort borders a private beach and has 24-hour security. During busy school
holidays the beach and swimmers are protected by lifeguards.
The downstairs comprises of the open plan living room, fully equipped kitchen
and shower room. The living room opens onto the garden and braai area.
Upstairs consists of:
1st Bedroom: Queen-size Bed with a cupboard and dressing table.
2nd Bedroom: 2 Single beds also with a cupboard.
Bathroom upstairs: Shower, toilet & basin.
Downstairs consists of:
Sleeping couch in living room suitable for 2 children with TV and DSTV.
Bathroom downstairs: Shower, toilet & basin.
Kitchen with Dishwasher
Dining room area
All linen and towels are provided, please remember to bring your own beach
- Braai facilities private to the unit
- Premium dstv
- Microwave in wall unit
- Parking in front of the carport
- Private entrance through private garden to unit
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Drier
- No Pets
- No smoking is allowed in the unit
Facilities within the Resort
Child friendly facilities throughout the Complex such as Trampolines, Open
lawns, Bicycle paths, Kiddies playground and Games room
- 2 Outdoor swimming pools
- Bar/cocktail lounge
- Laundry facilities on site
- Beautiful 8km beach, stretching from Plettenberg Bay to Keurbooms
- Conference venue
- Fully licensed restaurant offering meals and refreshments at reasonable
- Hair Salon
- Live entertainment
- Parking all onsite
- Private entrance
- Remote security
- Whale watching
- Child friendly
Plettenberg Bay and Vicinity
- Birds of Eden
- Boat / marine slipway
- Boat trips
- Car hire
- Game drives
- Golf courses
- Hiking trials
- Horse riding
- Keurbooms River Nature Reserve
- Knysna Elephant Park
- Laundry facilities
- Live entertainment
- Monkey Land
- Movies / cinema
- Old Nick Village - Art Studios, Gallaries, Shops and Spinning/Weaving
- Reptile Park
- Robberg Nature Reserve
- Rock art
- Rowing up Keurbooms River with your own pinic basket
- Sailing rentals
- Scuba diving
- The Big Tree
- Tsitsikama National Park
- Tsitsikama Tree Canopy Tours
- Various restaurants
- Water skiing
- Whale watching (even sometimes from the beach)