Montecasino, located in Fourways, North of Johannesburg is known for being
Gauteng's number one entertainment destination, having being voted Best Casino,
Best Entertainment Complex, Best Cinema Complex and Best place to take
With the diverse range of attractions - there is something for everyone at Montecasino, to be enjoyed by young and old alike. Montecasino's attractive Tuscan style appearance makes it an attractive filming destination as well as an ideal venue for events, having hosted several local and international performers.
Montecasino first opened its doors on 30 November 2000 and expanded in May 2007 with the addition of the open air Piazza and Teatro.
Montecasino's Piazza, which is slightly smaller than a rugby field and modeled on a typical Italian piazza features several restaurants where visitors can dine al fresco, and enjoy the mesmerizing musical fountain displays. The Piazza also features the spectacular Teatro at Montecasino, which opened with the legendary stage production 'The Lion King' and has gone on to host Cats, Grease, Chicago and many more.
Features and facilities at Montecasino
- A Casino with slots, table games, a poker suite and 14 cashier stations
- Restaurants, Bars and Coffee Shops
- Nightclub and Comedy Club
- Food court with Fast Food outlets
- 2 theatres - The Teatro at Montecasino and the Pieter Toerien Theatre
- Child Care Facility
- Montecasino Bird Gardens with a variety of birds, mammals, reptiles and unusual animals from around the world
- A 15 cinema complex operated by NuMetro
- Full Computicket outlet at the Montecasino Box Office
- Shopping outlets
- Outdoor Piazza featuring Musical Fountains
- The ABSA Balloon offers panoramic views of Johannesburg
- ATMs - ABSA, First National Bank, Standard Bank and Nedbank
- Foreign Exchange
- Information Desk (Monday - Sunday, 10h00 to 00h00. Call 011-5107995 or 011-5107999)
- Lost & Found
- Gun Safe
- Secure under cover and open air parking
Physical Address: Montecasino Boulevard (Cnr William Nicol and Witkoppen), Fourways, Sandton, Johannesburg
Welcome to The Roosters Nest BnB, a family owned and -run guesthouse which is set in beautiful tranquil country surroundings, and boasts a beautiful lush garden with lots of old, big trees which offer a restful country feel.
Hoopoe Haven situated in beautiful Chartwell, Gauteng. It is a place to relax and unwind in the peace and quiet of the countryside. There's variety of self-catering accommodation available to suite groups from 1 person to 50.
Set in the tranquility of the enclosed & secured equestrian estate of Beaulieu, Midrand, is 'The Paddocks'. An up-market, two bedroom, self-catering cottage at affordable prices. Peace and tranquility as well as magnificent views...
The Apartment is a double story self catering fully equipped with linen and towels. It can sleep 4 persons. Downstairs it boasts an open plan kitchen - equipped with dishwasher, microwave, fridge opening on to the dining room area, a bathroom ...