Lions Rest B&B
The Lion Pride...
Experience a secure and peaceful country atmosphere. Wake up to the chattering birds and sound of a cascading waterfall. Situated near the M2, N3, N17 and N12 motorways. 2 km from the Rand Airport 3 km from Herman Immelman sporting venue, 25 minutes away from OR Tambo Airport, well-known Casinos, JHB CBD, close to Wadeville and Alrode Industrial area.
We have a non-smoking policy in our bedrooms in order to provide a safe and smoke free environment to all our quests. However the tranquil garden offers various thatched lapas to accommodate our smoking quests.
The Guest House is separate from the main house and offers 24 luxurious en-suite bedrooms which are fully serviced and tastefully decorated. All rooms are equipped with a TV and offers coffee and tea making facilities. Rooms have ceiling fans and electric blankets are provided upon request. For the business person, there's a small study table in each room and wireless internet facilities are available.
Each room has its own private entrance and is fully equipped. The rooms overlook the lush tropical grounds and heated swimming pool, swimming towels are provided. The rooms are surrounded by a beautiful lush green tropical garden, huge thatched lapa's and a Koi fish pond to help you relax and refresh your soul. A mouth-watering breakfast is included in the tariff and lunch and a true South African home cooked meal can be pre-booked daily served in the Hungry Lion's dinning room.
Security and privacy is of utmost importance to us. Our Guest House is behind high boundary walls with electric fencing and undercover secure parking.
- Oliver Tambo International Airport (less than 20km)
- Rand Airport (less than 2km) HIRE & FLY
- Medical facilities (less than 2km)
- Air conditioned unit
- 1 Family double-room
- Heated swimming pool
- Internet facility
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Laundry facilities on site
- Parking on site
- Conference/Wedding venue on site
- Casino (less than 20km)
- Golf (less than 2km)
- Exercise facilities (less than 1km)
- Canoeing (less than 2km)
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Tourism Grading - 4 Stars
- air conditioner (some units)
- airport (less than 15km)
- airport transfers
- bar fridge
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- casino (less than 10km)
- conference venue onsite
- dishwasher onsite
- DSTV in room
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- lake (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- radio in room
- remote security
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- sauna/steam room (less than 3km)
- squash court (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in room (non-satellite)
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine onsite
- wi-fi / hotspot
From the N3 take the Geldenhuis Interchange to follow the M2 east, turn right into Refinery road, just after Victoria Lake keep right & follow lake road slipway at second traffic lights turn left into Chapman Road then approximately about 300m turn right into Anderson Lane.hen approximately about 300m turn right into Anderson Lane.