Greenfields Guesthouse is a 4 Star Guesthouse with 48-rooms Accommodation, Vintage Restaurant, Gift Shop & Conference Facility , situated in Alberton, Johannesburg and overlooks the lush green playing fields of Reading Golf Course.
The Guesthouse consists of four different houses all situated in Fore Street which means that guests can choose their favourite guesthouse house to suit their specific taste, style and needs.
Guests can choose between Greenfields Gold (English Country Feel); Greenfields Silver (French Country Feel); Greenfields Platinum ( African Feel) and Greenfields Vintage (Country Farmhouse feel).
A wide variety of rooms are available from Budget Single Rooms to Family Rooms, Luxury Double Rooms and a Private 2x Bedroom Lodge which is also available for longer stays.
Guests will experience excellent service with a smile and feel as if they have just arrived at their home away from home!
The exclusive self-catering private lodge with 2x bedrooms, one with a queen size bed and the other with two three quarter beds, each with their own bathroom, is situated at Greenfields Platinum. It has a spacious private lounge with built in gas heater. Full DSTV, Fully equipped kitchen and own braai facility. Covered parking for two vehicles. Fully serviced every day. This private lodge is ideal for clients that would like to book a longer stay or for families!
We also offer a family loft suite at Greenfields Vintage that can be used for self-catering guests as well, this luxury suite consists of 2 rooms, 1x with double bed and one with a single bed, it has a kitchenette, bath & shower.
Vintage Restaurant with its Truly South African Flavour Cooking Style is a great escape from the concrete jungle, with wide spread lush green gardens, water flowing and overlooking the Reading Golf Course, this is the perfect spot to some and relax after a hard day's work.
Vintage Restaurant is the ideal venue to host a function, corporate event or celebration.
Great Food, Wine & Beer Tastings will make every occasion a memorable one!
Restaurant Trading Hours:
Mondays: Closed to the Public, but still open for Greenfields Guests!
Our Accommodation Guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch & dinner at our Vintage Restaurant or order meals to their rooms!
Guests can also spoil themselves by booking a treatment at our on-site Nail & Beauty studio, which offers a wide variety of skin, nail, hands & feet care, massages, tinting, waxing and much more!!
Greenfields, make yourself at home!
Directions from Oliver Thambo International Airport:
- Leaving airport terminal.
- Take Johannesburg lane (R24) *5 to 6km.
- Pass Edenvale *5 to 6km. Road split into three lanes, take Durban, Vereeniging (n3, N12).
- Carry on straight *6 to 7km. Pass Germiston road split in two * left is road to Heidelburg/Durban (N3), keep on straight * road to Kimberley, Vereeniging (N12) *2 to 3km.
- Take Voortrekker Street, Alberton (R103) off ramp.
- At robot turn left, stick to right hand lane (see Formula Hotel on your right).
- At big crossing (robots) turn right into ring road west.
- At third robot turn right into Fore Street (you will see the boma buffet restaurant on your right and a stone church on your left).
- Carry on straight over 3 stop street in Fore Street, you will see the Reading Golf Course on your right hand side.
- Carry on to 47 Fore Street (signboard outside * guesthouse).