Sandflats Bed & BreakfastAfrikaans
|Address:||2 Bruton Street
Paterson (near Addo)
|Contact :||Rudy or Denise|
|Local Tel :||042-2351012|
|INT Tel :||+27-42-2351012|
|Local Fax :||042-2351176|
|INT Fax :||+27-42-2351176|
Sandflats Bed & Breakfast
Built at the turn of the last Century - Sandflats Bed Paterson, is a quaint establishment reminiscent of a bygone era.
We offer clean and comfortable rooms with a host of facilities for the discerning traveller.
Have your evening meal in our lapa - browse in the Curio Shop - cool off in our splash pool or meet the locals in our friendly bar.
We are centrally situated within 20 to 30 minutes drive of 7 Malaria free game reserves - all offering a unique African experience.
"Africa begins here - where the Tourist is King".
Sandflats Bed and Breakfast is easily accessible to:
- Addo Elephant Park - 20 minutes (Elephants and Game)
- Shamwari Game Reserve - 15 minutes (Big 5)
- Amakhala Game Reserve - 30 minutes (Day/Night Drives and River Cruises)
- Schotia Safaris - 20 minutes (Game Drives and Lapa)
- Port Elizabeth - 45 minutes (The Friendly City)
- Grahamstown - 45 minutes (Historial Settler City)
- Sunshine Coast - 60 minutes (Beautiful, Safe, Sandy Beaches)
- Lalibela Game Reserve - 35 minutes
- Bushman Sands - 30 minutes 18-hole golf course
- Beauty spa.
- Coffee, cake and curio shop on-site.
- We can book game drives for you
- Credit cards accepted - Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners.
- Payment Methods
- American Express
- Diners Club
- air conditioner (some units)
- bar/cocktail lounge
- big game (less than 30km)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- DSTV in communal area
- game drives (less than 30km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- outdoor pool
- squash court (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in communal area
- Special Categories
- Wheelchair Friendly Accommodation