Our Luxurious Five Star Guesthouse is situated in the heart of Uitenhage, 35 minutes drive from PE Airport and Addo National Elephant Park. Mi Casa was designed and built in 2006 as a Guesthouse and conference facility
Bluewater Guest House, a 3 star quality facility, is situated 180m from the beach in a lovely small suburb called Bluewater Bay, part of the friendly city named Port Elizabeth.
We offer clean, cosy, comfortable and affordable Self-Catering units. 125 Milner Avenue is situated across the road from the water way, with scenic views of the North End Lake. The place offers well equipped self-catering accommodation in Port Elizabeth.
The stunning 4 star Lodge on Main Guest House and Conference Centre in Walmer Port Elizabeth is the logical choice for your conference accommodation and function bookings and there are many reasons why.
The Waterhouse ~ luxurious self catering holiday home on the water's edge If you love sun, sea and peaceful seaside holidays... welcome, friend! Enjoy 180 degree oceans views, exquisite natural beauty and some of the most spectacular sunsets
5-3rd Avenue Guesthouse, located in the garden suburb of Walmer, is the closest of any form of accommodation to PE airport. We offer clean and comfortable accommodation in 8 private rooms each with own kitchenette and shower-en-suite.
The best beach view in all of PE! Situated right on the beach - lie in bed and watch the dolphins. Upmarket apartment, recently renovated with everything you could wish for. Full DSTV with all channels and PVR decoder. Sleeps 4 - 2 bedrooms
Enjoy glorious ocean views, dolphins, whales and pink sunsets in beautiful self catering holiday accommodation at The Garden Cottage in Seaview, Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape of South Africa...
Bluewater Beachfront Guesthouse is a luxurious guesthouse on the beachfront with conference facilities, in a lovely suburb of Port Elizabeth called Bluewater Bay.
The fully equipped self-catering unit, with TV, (please bring own beach towels), consists of two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with two single beds. It has an open plan kitchen with dining room / lounge, with a sleeper couch. In total it...
Beachwalk bed and breakfast offers 4-star accommodation in Port Elizabeth, only 60metres from popular beaches and close to the Boardwalk Casino, Entertainment and Restaurant complex.
La Cigale is a All In One Venue, specialising in weddings, conferences, self-catering accommodation and corporate functions.Luxury Self-Catering chalets nestled in a tranquil indigenous garden in a sea facing nature reserve in Sardinia Bay.
Brighton Mew Guest Suites, a ten minute drive from the airport, provide top quality self-catering and self-serving comfortable private family accommodation for 14 persons in three apartments.
Welcome to Paradise. Conveniently located only 25ks from the city of Port Elizabeth, Beachview is situated in the majestic malaria free Eastern Cape. It is one of the hidden jewels in the crown on South Africa's spectacular Garden Route.
Hobie Beach Guest House offers friendly and relaxed hospitality for leisure travellers, business executives and the sport enthusiast. We offer comfortable and stylish en-suite bedrooms with remote colour TV with M-Net, bar fridge, microwave, fan, ...
If you fancy spending your holiday feasting your eyes on the beautiful views of the Indian Ocean as dolphins swim by, watching the sun set from the deck with a glass of South Africa's finest, or watching the whales.
Beachfront Bed and Breakfast. Situated on the spectacular coastline of Beachview, we offer you relaxed beach house living. Enjoy the best of both worlds, the benefits of seaside living and the close proximity of the city.
The unit is situated right on the beach with lovely sea views. There is a TV with certain DSTV channels. The unit is also situated within walking distance of a shopping centre and major supermarket as well as restaurants...
No 20 Summerseas is a comfortably appointed, self catering ground floor beachfront flat in Port Elizabeth's Summerstrand suburb. With direct access onto Pollock beach one can choose to spend time on the beach enjoying the sun, sand and surf ...
Our guesthouse is stylishly decorated and has 6 bedrooms, two of which have interleading doors to make a family unit. These two have full kitchenettes. All have en suite bathrooms, self catering facilities, private entrances
Nelson Mandela Bay is a delightful combination of eco-attractions and adventure, making it one of the Eastern Cape's top tourism getaways, sure to provide holiday makers with endless hours of entertainment.
Often referred to as the "Friendly City", the "Windy City" and the "10 Minute City" (because everything is only 10 minutes away), Nelson Mandela Bay (Port Elizabeth), stretches for a distance of 16km along the Eastern Cape shores of Algoa Bay.
When looking for lodgings, Nelson Mandela Bay accommodation offers a stunning array of Port Elizabeth accommodation, with WhereToStay listings in a number of towns both close to the Eastern Cape beaches and further inland:
With its mild winters and limited rainfall throughout the year, Nelson Mandela Bay is an attractive Eastern Cape holiday destination, especially for the beach lover, as Nelson Mandela Bay is renowned for its beautiful PE Beaches:
- Blue Flag beaches King's Beach and Humewood Beach are safe with lifeguards on duty, have clean ablution facilities and plenty of parking.
- Hobie Beach, although not a Blue Flag beach, is very popular for water sports.
- Sardinia Bay located in a marine reserve to the west of Nelson Mandela Bay, is voted as the most beautiful Eastern Cape beach.
Nelson Mandela Bay offers a multitude of attractions which include the PE race track, a massive bouquet of Nelson Mandela Bay museums, nature reserves, hiking trails, an aquarium, lion park, the Nelson Mandela Bay casino and a variety of historical and cultural attractions :
What to do and see in Nelson Mandela Bay:
- BayWorld Oceanarium PE - one of the biggest and best dolphinariums in the world.
- Port Elizabeth Museum - contains interesting exhibits of both natural and cultural history.
- South African Air Force Museum PE - boasts nine aircraft, including helicopters and a supersonic jet fighter.
- Cape Recife Nature Reserve - where nature lovers can explore a 366 hectare Eastern Cape reserve.
- St George's Park PE - has an Olympic size swimming pool, bowling greens, and the famous cricket grounds.
- St. Croix Motor Museum PE - private collection of about 80 vintage motor vehicles dating as far back as 1901.
- Settlers Park Nature Reserve PE - home to many beautiful bird species, and small wildlife.
- Port Elizabeth Stadium - a must for soccer fans!
- Horse Memorial PE - dedicated to all the horses killed in the South African War.
- PE Nelson Mandela Metropolitan Art Museum - see collections of South African, British and Oriental art.
- Happy Valley - a magical wonderland of well known children's characters.
Golfing in Nelson Mandela Bay:
For the golf lover, (PE) Nelson Mandela Bay offers the golf lover 3 superb 18 hole golf courses. Walmer Country Club is the Port Elizabeth golf course which is a genuine challenge to the amateur golfer. Port Elizabeth Golf Club, commonly known as “The Hill”, is one of South Africa’s oldest golf clubs, and Humewood Golf Club (a tough Eastern Cape Links golf course) is a must for any golfer visiting the friendly Eastern Cape city of Nelson Mandela Bay.
Visit towns in the Nelson Mandela Bay area:
- Humewood lies a convenient 3km away from Nelson Mandela Bay International Airport.
- Walmer is also another ideal place to stay if you need to be in close proximity to PE Airport.
- Summerstrand, minutes from the Nelson Mandela Bay beachfront.
- Mill Park is just 450m from Port Elizabeth Golf Club.
- Glendinningvale is also right around the corner from PE Golf Club.
- Greenacres is synonymous with the renowned Eastern Cape Greenacres Shopping Centre.
The many suburbs that comprise Nelson Mandela Bay makes this coastal Eastern Cape area outstanding value for money for visitors both on business and holiday. Nelson Mandela Bay offers a diverse selection of attractions, including scenic nature trails, historic heritage, magnificent wildlife, cultural experiences and countless water sport activities. Nelson Mandela Bay is also in the unique position of being on the Indian Ocean, as well as in close proximity to a number of malaria free Eastern Cape Game Reserves such as Shamwari Game Reserve - home to the Big Five, as well as Addo Elephant Park, the third largest national park in South Africa.
Visit The WhereToStay Nelson Mandela Bay Accommodation Eastern Cape Page
WhereToStay makes a concerted effort to recruit a wide selection of suitable Nelson Mandela Bay accommodation, particularly the more popular categories such as Nelson Mandela Bay B&B accommodation; Nelson Mandela Bay Self Catering accommodation; Nelson Mandela Bay Game Reserve accommodation, and Nelson Mandela Bay Guest House accommodation.
Our aim is to present a mixture of upmarket Nelson Mandela Bay Guest House accommodation, as well as affordable Nelson Mandela Bay accommodation to suit all pockets and tastes, such as Self Catering accommodation in Nelson Mandela Bay, which is a category more geared for family holiday accommodation in Nelson Mandela Bay. Nelson Mandela Bay Bed & Breakfast accommodation, and Nelson Mandela Bay Hotel accommodation should be considered for business or holiday accommodation in Nelson Mandela Bay (or in towns near Nelson Mandela Bay).
Business personnel may prefer to find accommodation in the Port Elizabeth CBD, but this is not ideal for those wishing to take advantage of the Nelson Mandela Bay Tourist attractions. Suitable, recommended Port Elizabeth CBD accommodation is scarce and not highly recommended.
Star graded Port Elizabeth CBD Hotels would be the safest bet.
We recommend that, if in doubt about accommodation quality, and to put your mind at ease, you should consider Star Graded accommodation in Nelson Mandela Bay, See our Star Graded Nelson Mandela Bay accommodation page.
Be sure to check our other Special Categories:
- Nelson Mandela Bay Pet Friendly Accommodation
- Nelson Mandela Bay Accommodation (Conference Venue)
- Nelson Mandela Bay Self Catering Accommodation (4x4/Quad/Bike Trails)
- Nelson Mandela Bay Self Catering Accommodation (Fresh-Water Fishing)
- Nelson Mandela Bay Accommodation (Sleeps 10 Or More)
- Nelson Mandela Bay Wedding Venue Accommodation
- Nelson Mandela Bay Accommodation (Wheelchair Friendly)
- Nelson Mandela Bay Nudist/Naturist Accommodation
Afrikaans alternate search phrase - Nelson Mandela Bay akommodasie or Nelson Mandela Bay akomodasie or Nelson Mandela Bay selfsorg akomodasie or Nelson Mandela Bay gastehuis akommodasie.