Neptune Terrace 27
|Address:||Da Gama Street
|Cell :||Lis Angileri 071 621 4687|
Neptune Terrace 27
Neptune Terrace offers you this simply stunning, fully equipped apartment, with secure basement parking, well positioned directly across from Dolphin Beach, a "Blue Flag" rated beach. Only metres away, are the Shell Museum and Tourism Office, not to mention local shops and restaurants.
Our two-bedroom apartment on the second floor of a secure holiday complex, sleeps four, with a sleeper couch in the lounge to accommodate an additional guest. The main bedroom has a double bed and the second bedroom has bunk beds for added space. Our bathroom offers a modern 2-in-1 bath/shower combo, with a swiveled glass shower door and a separate toilet facility.
Our fully equipped kitchen, with all the necessary amenities, boasts granite counter tops with stylish stools for those homemade meals, or takeaways ... Our kitchen includes a dishwasher, to make your stay even more enjoyable.
After enjoying a lovely sunset and evening braai on the balcony, watch some DStv or a DVD before venturing out for an evening walk on the beach.
Note from the owner: I love spending time at our apartment. It is the one place we can go as a family to relax. My sons enjoy the Billabong Shop, Skate Park and Beach, my husband enjoys the coffee shops and beaches and I enjoy afternoon naps just before a long walk on the beach. It is our every intention for you too to have an enjoyable stay. It is definitely a place where fond memories are made.
Jeffreys Bay is well known for its natural shell deposits along its' pristine beaches, with many dolphin sightings, as well as the waves which are the most famous to surfers across the world.
Nearby attractions include:
- Tsitsikamma Forest and Storms River Mouth, approximately 1 hour away
- world renowned game parks such as Addo Elephant National Park and Shamwari Game Lodge, only 90 minutes away
- St Francis Links Golf Course is a 15-minute drive
- the newly built Fountains Mall, a mere 5-minute drive
- Jeffreys Bay is easily accessible from the Port Elizabeth Airport, being only 70km away.
Visit us for a holiday filled with happy memories and enjoyment, in this outstanding, popular holiday destination of Jeffreys Bay.
- Payment Methods
- EFT / Bank Transfer
- Sorry, Credit cards not accepted
- Bed Configuration
- Neptune Terrace 27 (Sleeps 5) x 1
- Room 1 - double
- Room 2 - bunk, single sleeper couch
- beach (less than 500m)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- dishwasher onsite
- DSTV in communal area
- fishing (less than 3km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- parking all onsite