Hobie Beach Guest House
Hobie Beach Guest House offers friendly and relaxed hospitality for leisure travellers, business executives and the sport enthusiast.
Ideally situated 400m from Hobie Beach and Shark Pier. Hobie Beach is a safe swimming beach and is also known as the water-sports capital of Africa. (Iron-man Life-saving, jet ski's, triathlon, deep sea diving). We are within 600m of the main entrance to the Boardwalk Entertainment Centre and Casino which offers a variety of restaurants, cinema's, arts and crafts.
We offer comfortable and stylish en-suite bedrooms with remote colour TV with M-Net DStv, ADSL , bar fridge, microwave, fan, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities.
English or Continental breakfasts are served in the dining room.
- Private entrance.
- Secure off-street parking.
- Guest lounge Swimming pool and braai area.
- Fax facilities.
- Mnet, DStv selected channels and wi-fi
- Humewood Golf Course.
- Virgin Active Gym.
- University and Technicon.
- Oceanarium and snake-park.
- 1 hours drive from the Addo Elephant Park and Shamwari Game Reserve.
- airport (less than 15km)
- airport transfers
- babysitting service
- beach (less than 500m)
- big game (less than 30km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- tea / coffee making facilities
From the N2 follow the Settlers Way to City to Summerstrand signs. Follow M4 all the way to the beachfront, pass Mac Donalds, Boardwalk Casino until 2nd Avenue, turn right and we are at the circle.