Eagle's Nest Bed & Breakfast
Eagle's Nest Bed & Breakfast is on the sunny side of Grahamstown. Ideally
situated near schools, city centre and in walking distance to shops, museums,
Rhodes University and restaurants. The perfect stop-over in Grahamstown between
Cape Town and KwaZulu-Natal (almost halfway).
Three reasonably priced self-contained garden flats each with their own private
entrance. One of the flats sleeps 4 (twin beds and bunk beds with hospitality
mattresses) and the other 2 flats (twin beds in each) sleep 2 people. These self
catering / bed and breakfast flats have en-suite bathrooms, well equipped
kitchenettes, tea/coffee facilities, TVs, free internet, hairdryers, fans,
heaters, hot blankets and secure off-street parking (electric fence) with remote
control access to bring vehicles into our yard.
Additional beds in the main house (en suite) if required. The barbecue facility
near the sparkling pool on your doorstep often comes in handy on this sunny side
of town. Children welcome. Pets welcome by arrangement. Choice of self-catering
Places of interest in or near Grahamstown
- Bed & Breakfast accommodation
- Kitchenettes in flats
- Fully Serviced/Housekeeping
- Television in flats
- Internet facilities in flats
- Microwave in flats
- Heaters and fans in flats
- Tea/coffee making facilities in flats
- Flats have own private entrance
- Secure off-street parking onsite
- Swimming pool onsite
- Braai / barbecue - onsite
- Laundry facilities onsite
- Pets welcome by arrangement
- Car hire (less than 5km)
- Exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- Golf (less than 5km)
- Horse riding (less than 5km)
- Medical facilities (less than 5km)
- Movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- Nature trail (less than 5km)
- Restaurant & shops (less than 5km)
- Big game & game drives (less than 30km)
- Hunting or fishing (less than 30km)
- 1820 Settlers Museum.
- Albany Museum.
- Observatory Museum houses the Victorian Camera Obscura in the Southern
- Church Square - historical building facades in Grahamstown.
- Rhodes University.
- African Institute for Aquatic Biodiversity (JLB Institute of Ichthyology).
- International Library for African Music.
- 1820 Settlers National Monument.
- Fort Selwyn.
- Egazini Memorial.
- Provost Prison.
- Artificer's Square.
- Thomas Baines Nature Reserve.(15km)
- Great Fish River Reserve. (60km)
- Shamwari Game Reserve. (60km)
- Lalibela Game Reserve. (35km)
- Amakhala Game Reserve.
- Kariega Game Reserve.(40km)
- Valley of the Ancient Voices.