Cape St. Francis Beach House
Lovely comfortable sundrenched beach house, situated than 2 minutes from the
exquisite main beach and a few minutes from the famed Seal Point.
The house has a spacious open-plan area for the kitchen, lounge and dining room and spills out onto the verandah. There is a TV lounge, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, main on suite as well as an enclosed outside shower. The house has all the mod-cons to ensure a relaxing stress-free holiday.
The beach house was completed in July 2004.
The house is situated behind the first row of houses off the Cape St Francis main beach. Being a double storey, and having a servitude right in front of us, one has a view from the living area and the main bedroom, as well as easy access to the beach.
We have a braai on the verandah and well as a weber. The kitchen has a microwave, dishwasher, built-in oven as well as a hob that is both electric and gas. The kitchen has also got a healthy sized fridge and freezer. There is a washing machine and tumbledryer. The house has a television with DSTV facilities ( you would be required to bring your DSTV card)
The house has 2 double beds, 1 queen sized bed and 2 single ( double- bunk) There is a fireplace for those cold winter days.
There is a hammock to be strung up outside for those lazy afternoons!
- Seal Point, well known surf spot.
- Magnificent endless beach ( less than 5 km)
- nature trails
- golf course
- private airfield ( less than 15 km)
- great fishing, diving
- the canals around the corner
- good restaurants in close proximity
- Jeffreys Bay, 20 min away
- hunting ( less than 30km)
- canoeing ( less than 5 km)
- cuba diving ( less than 10 km)
- boat/ marine slipway ( within 5 km)
- medical facilities ( less than 5 km)
- beach (less than 500m)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- hunting (less than 30km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- parking all onsite
- private airfield (less than 15km)
- tumble dryer in unit