Beacon House is situated on the Eastern Head in Knysna, where the Indian
Ocean enters the Knysna lagoon through the sandstone headlands known as The
Built into the side of a steep slope, Beacon House boasts views both across the lagoon and out to sea.
The accommodation comprises of 4 separate beautifully appointed 3 bedroom self catering apartments
All Apartments have the following features
- 3 Bedroom apartments, 2 exquisite bathrooms (main en suite)
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchens with fridge, freezer, gas and electric hob, oven and microwave.
- Scullery with dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Air conditioning and under floor heating
- Gas fireplace
- HD television with the full bouquet of DSTV channels and PVR recorder
- DVD player
- Electronic safe
- Spacious sun decks with patio furniture, sun loungers and Weber braai (barbeque)
- Free internet access in foyer
Don't feel like cooking? East Head Cafe (one of the most popular local
restaurants) is open for breakfast and lunch and is situated within a few metres of Beacon House.
Beacon House is the ideal base from which to explore the wonders that characterise this spectacular Garden Route town.
- internet facilities
- lock-up safe
- parking all onsite
- restaurant onsite
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tumble dryer in unit
- washing machine in unit