Beacon House offers luxury self catering apartment acccommodation with expansive views in Knysna, Garden Route.
Beacon House is situated on the Eastern Head in Knysna, where the Indian Ocean enters the Knysna lagoon through the sandstone headlands known as The Heads.
Built into the side of a steep slope, Beacon House boasts views both across the lagoon and out to sea.
The accommodation comprises of 4 separate beautifully appointed 3 bedroom self catering apartments
All Apartments have the following features
- 3 Bedroom apartments, 2 exquisite bathrooms (main en suite)
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchens with fridge, freezer, gas and electric hob, oven and microwave.
- Scullery with dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Air conditioning and under floor heating
- Gas fireplace
- HD television with the full bouquet of DSTV channels and PVR recorder
- DVD player
- Electronic safe
- Spacious sun decks with patio furniture, sun loungers and Weber braai (barbeque)
- Free internet access in foyer
Don't feel like cooking? East Head Cafe (one of the most popular local restaurants) is open for breakfast and lunch and is situated within a few metres of Beacon House.
Beacon House is the ideal base from which to explore the wonders that characterise this spectacular Garden Route town.