Bayside Guest House
Relaxed comfort in tranquil garden setting and in close proximity to all major attractions.
Five spacious garden units with own private entrances, one cottage and one family suite. Some units have a limited self catering option. Rates include an English or Continental Breakfast. Units have TV & M-Net.
Facilities include swimming pool, braai area, laundry facilities and secure parking.
Fine Restaurants nearby. Pollock beach 500m away. City Centre is 10 minutes drive away, 6km to the Airport. Transfers to and from the Airport can be arranged.
We are also perfectly situated for daytrips to Shamwari, Addo Elephant Park, Schotia Safaris and close to several Golf Courses and UPE.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Member of TripAdvisor
- National Accommodation Association
- Port Elizabeth Metro Bed & Breakfast Association
- Portfolio Collection Member
- Tourism Grading - 4 Stars
- airport (less than 15km)
- airport transfers
- aquarium (less than 5km)
- bar fridge
- beach (less than 500m)
- big game (less than 30km)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- car hire (less than 20km)
- casino (less than 10km)
- dishwasher onsite
- dolphinarium (less than 5km)
- DSTV in room
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- game drives (less than 30km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- kitchenette only
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- phone in room
- private entrance
- private pool
- remote security
- reptile park (less than 20km)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- sauna/steam room (less than 3km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in room (non-satellite)
- tumble dryer onsite
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- wi-fi / hotspot
From the N2:
1. From the N2, take the "Settlers Way M4" off ramp.
2. Follow the beachfront/Summerstrand signs, keeping the sea on your left at all
3. Carry on along Beach Road which becomes Marine Drive, past Paxton Hotel,
Virgin Active, Mac Donalds, Boardwalk Casino complex, Radison Hotel till you
come to 11th Avenue.
4. Turn right into 11th Avenue (look out for brown tourism sign), carry on to
T-junction, turn right into Jenvey Road and then 1st left into Tiran Road.
5. Bayside is the 3rd house on the left.
From the airport:
1. Out of the airport parking to a traffic circle, turn right into Alister
2. At the first traffic lights, turn right into La Roche Drive.
3. Go through one set of lights and at the second traffic lights, turn right
into Strandfontein Road.
4. At the next traffic lights turn left into Second Avenue.
5. At the traffic circle, turn right into Erasmus Drive and at the 2nd stop
street, turn left into Tiran Road.
6. Carry on down Tiran Road towards the beach - Bayside is the 3rd last house on