At The Woods Guest House
At The Woods Guest House offers a relaxing and comfortable base from which to
explore the Tsitsikamma and surrounding areas. Our desire is that guests will
feel at home enough to slip off their shoes, whilst enjoying the attention to
detail that the Guest House offers.
This welcoming property is set in the tranquil village of Stormsriver and offers 8 guest rooms, all with private decks or patios, bar fridges and satellite TV. The Guest House faces the impressive Storms River peak, and the dining room and deck encourage one to sit and enjoy the ever-changing views of the mountain.
The garden offers a swimming pool, splash pool and wooden sundeck, whilst inside there are two guest lounges to relax in, as well as an internet station and Wi-Fi..
Your hosts Bev and Marco have a thorough knowledge of, and passion for the area, and can offer advice and personal experiences of all that is on offer.
All rooms have:
- complimentary tea / coffee tray.
- wall safe.
- ceiling fan & heater.
- televisions with select DStv channels.
- bar fridge for the guests convenience.
- Swimming Pool and Splash Pool, with Sun Deck.
- "In house" guides for forest walks and birding.
- Laundry Service
- Children Welcome
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- National Accommodation Association
- Tourism Grading - 3 Stars
- bar fridge
- DSTV in room
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- wi-fi / hotspot
>From Plett, travels east on the N2 for 65km and then take the turn-off to your right signposted Storms River Village.
>From Port Elizabeth, travel west on the N2, cross over the Storms River Bridge, and about 4km on, take the turn-off to your left signposted Storms River Village.
We are the 4th property on the right hand side, on the corner of the road you are on and Formosa Street.