|Address:||11 Fourth Avenue, Walmer, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa|
Amani Guest Lodge
Pure relaxation is simply the best 'medicine' that is on offer at Amani Lodge. From the moment you arrive, Amani Guest Lodge beckons you to share warm African hospitality and to relax in understated luxury. Amani Guest Lodge is ideally located in the beautiful garden suburb of Walmer, which is centrally situated close to the airport, less than five minutes to our popular beaches and within walking distance to a myriad of excellent restaurants in the vicinity. The famous Walmer Park Shopping Centre, which offers a variety of shops, restaurants, cinemas and other entertainment, is only six minutes drive away.
Proud owners Carl & Pieter have created a refined haven of comfort where guests are assured of outstanding hospitality and exceptional personal service.
Eight spacious double en-suite bedrooms overlooking a tranquil garden and/or swimming pool:-
Deluxe Double en-suite (full bathroom) Garden and pool view, microwave, DSTV (Hotel Bouquet), Free WiFi, bar fridge, safe, servicing daily.
Deluxe Four Sleeper Family Room
Pool facing family room with full en-suite bathroom, king size bed and a bunk bed for 2 children. Microwave, DSTV (Hotel Bouquet), Free WiFi, bar fridge, tea/ coffee facilities.
This Standard Budget Room has been tastefully decorated with oil paintings by the artist "Otto". Cotton Percale linen invite guests to relax in the lap of luxury and comfort. While taking advantage of all the modern amenities on offer.
The room is serviced daily which ensures that guests come "home" to a clean, neat and inviting room at the end of a busy day spent exploring Port Elizabeth.
From the window of this "back" room, guests can view several old trees and wake up by the sound of birds announcing each new day. The focus of this room is Budget accommodation in comfort. This room has a private entrance.
Queen Size Bed / En-suite Bathroom- shower only / Percale Linen / Garden view / Microwave / Bar fridge / Coffee & tea facility / Remote TV / DSTV (Hotel Bouquet) / Ceiling Fan / Daily Servicing.
Standard Double en-suite (shower only)
Lovely garden facing double en-suite with shower only, private entrance, microwave, DSTV (Hotel Bouquet), Free WiFi, bar fridge, tea/ coffee facilities.
Standard Three Sleeper Family Room
This unit is a beautifully appointed three sleeper family unit, equipped with DSTV (Hotel bouquet), bar fridge, tea & coffee, free Wifi
English breakfasts are served in the relaxed breakfast area, which offers a lovely view of the lush tropical garden & swimming pool. Home-cooked evening meals are available by prior arrangement. Guests can also enjoy an evening meal under the stars in the large outdoor BBQ - self-service.
What we have on offer:
- Beautifully decorated en-suite bedrooms with oil paintings by the artist "Otto", one of the owners.
- All rooms have their own entrance overlooking the swimming pool and garden or only the garden.
- Dinner available on request.
- BBQ facilities.
- Dining-room & outdoor patio under thatch.
- Tea/ Coffee making facility in each room.
- Heaters and ceiling fans in each room.
- Hair-drier on request.
- Secure on-site parking behind remote access security
- All rooms equipped with 54cm colour TV plus DStv (Hotel Bouquet).
- Credit cards accepted
- Rooms serviced daily.
- Smoking strictly outside.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Guest House Accommodation of South Africa
- Member of TripAdvisor
- National Accommodation Association
- airport (less than 15km)
- bar fridge
- big game (less than 30km)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- car hire (less than 20km)
- casino (less than 10km)
- ceiling fans
- DSTV in communal area
- DSTV in room
- DSTV in unit
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- parking off-site
- private entrance
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in communal area
- television in room (non-satellite)
- wi-fi / hotspot
From the airport: Turn left into "Allister Miller", which becomes Third Avenue. Continue past the filing station on your left, over the railway line and turn left (second street) into Albert road. Pass Plane street on your right and turn right into 4th Avenue. We are the second property on the right.
From direction Cape Town / Knysna on the N2 towards Amani Guest Lodge:-
(The other route is a long one)
Either follow the indications towards PE International Airport
Take the Cape Road exit from the N2. Turn right at William Moffet Expressway (M12). Turn left in Main road (M7) and drive till 6th avenue. Turn right in 6th avenue and 4 blocks later turn left in Heugh Road (M9). Turn left and follow till you get 4th avenue. Turn right and guest house 2nd property left.
Gps location: -33.9788799, 25.60363
S33° 58.7328', E025° 36.2178'
- Languages Spoken At Establishment
- Bed Configuration
- Budget Standard Double Room (Room only) (Sleeps 2) x 1
- Room 1 - queen
- Deluxe Double en-suite (full bathroom) (Room only) (Sleeps 2) x 2
- Room 1 - king
- Deluxe Double Full En-suite (Room only) (Sleeps 2) x 1
- Room 1 - king
- Deluxe Room with Full En-suite Bathroom (Room only) (Sleeps 4) x 1
- Room 1 - king, bunk
- Standard Double en-suite (full bathroom) (Room only) (Sleeps 2) x 2
- Room 1 - queen
- Standard Double En-suite (shower only) (Room only) (Sleeps 2) x 1
- Room 1 - double
Amani Guest Lodge appears in the following sections:
Port Elizabeth Bed & Breakfast Accommodation • Port Elizabeth Gay Managed Accommodation • Port Elizabeth Sleeps 10 or More Accommodation • Port Elizabeth Guest House Accommodation • Walmer Bed & Breakfast Accommodation • Walmer Gay Managed Accommodation • Walmer Sleeps 10 or More Accommodation • Walmer Guest House Accommodation