Spacious luxury double-storey self catering modern home with unparalleled sea views, and direct beach access!
Villa Sanchia is a mere 100m from a secluded pristine beach of golden sand and rock pools, and is elevated well above the lush subtropical vegetation to provide stunning 180deg breaker and sea views. Bird life abounds in the indigenous garden, offering simultaneous birding whilst keeping an eye out for dolphins and whales. Villa Sanchia also provides optimum viewing for the spectacular annual sardine run.
Situated just north of the Izotcha river bordering Margate beaches.
Other area attractions and activities include a visit to Lake Eland game reserve and the renowned Oribi George, a choice of two croc farms, snake and bird parks, snorkeling, surfing, diving and deep sea fishing, the Wild Coast Sun Casino, and no less than eight golf courses within easy driving distance.
Villa Sanchia comfortably sleeps up to a maximum
of 8 persons , and comprises:
- Air-conditioned main bedroom with queen size bed, TV, and MES bathroom (bath & shower) with sliding doors opening onto upstairs balcony with 180 degree sea views.
- Two bedrooms with two single beds each, serviced by a 2nd bathroom (bath and shower), both with sliding doors opening onto upstairs balcony with 180 degree sea views.
- Fourth bedroom with two single beds, non sea facing.
- Linen provided.
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen, dining room and large lounge leading onto patio, all providing magnificent sea views.
- Full DStv available in lounge and main bedroom.
- All rooms are equipped with ceiling fans.
- Fenced swimming pool.
- Single lockup garage and two carports.
- Security system with guard response.
- Caretaker resident on the property, to assist wherever possible.
- Accommodation is not serviced, but maid can be arranged upon request.
For a detailed list of utilities and facilities at Villa Sanchia, please see the Facilities List alongside.