Umdlalo Lodge is a destination for those seeking tranquillity, quiet and
contemporary comfort on the south coast of KwaZulu-Natal. Offering upmarket
accommodation, restaurant, conference and Function facilities, Umdlalo Lodge
rests peacefully in shady gardens with well-established indigenous trees, a
stones throw from the sandy shores of the Umtentweni coastline.
Spacious and comfortable nine on-suite rooms with 5 twin and 4 king-size beds and 'home comforts' enhance. All rooms are equipped with Satellite Television, Ceiling fan, telephone and six rooms have air-con.
The experience of your stay with us, whether it is for a business trip, holiday or honeymoon. Add to this an attentive staff and management team with a passion to please and you'll truly experience the luxury of putting your feet up.
Satiated appetite and afternoon naps are rewards that you deserve ...
And we'll make them happen.
Zizi's Restaurant, a Ladies Bar and expansive veranda with sea views make for lazy afternoons that melt away into the sunset.
We're waiting ... for you!
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- AA Superior Accommodation
- B&B Network South Coast
- air conditioner (all units)
- air conditioner (some units)
- air conditioning in lounge
- bar fridge
- bar fridge (some units)
- bar/cocktail lounge
- beach (less than 500m)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- conference venue onsite
- DSTV in communal area
- DSTV in room
- electronic safe
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- parking all onsite
- phone in room
- remote security
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- restaurant onsite
- squash court (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in communal area
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine onsite
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- wi-fi / hotspot