Thorner House is a situated on our sugarcane farm, halfway between Hillcrest
and Pietermaritzburg. Beautifully decorated, Thorner House offers a wonderful
retreat from the busy city life. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a fully
furnished kitchen, lounge and dinning room. All linen, crockery and cutlery is
provided. The veranda overlooks a lovely bass dam, which guests are welcome to
make use of for fishing, braais and picnics.
Thorner House is pet friendly, completely fenced with a remote gate.
The views are spectacular, and the hills are perfect for mountain biking or walks.
Tala Game Reserve is 18km away, Idube karting 10km away, and we are close to the Comrades route. Secret Garden wedding venue is 9km away.
Come and enjoy the tranquility of the country.
- big game (less than 30km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- fishing onsite
- game drives (less than 30km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- parking all onsite
- pets allowed by prior arrangement
- private entrance
- remote security
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- Payment Methods
- Sorry, Credit cards not accepted
- Special Categories
- Fresh-Water Fishing Accommodation
- Pet Friendly Accommodation