The Beach House @ Bream Gulley
THE BEACH HOUSE @ Bream Gulley
. . . where you can drop out in style!
This is a REAL beach house - it's right on the beach!
- 3 bedrooms (mes, Queensize bed, dressing area)
- 2 bathrooms/shower
- spacious light-&-airy living-&-diningroom/ trendy open-plan kitchen
- comfortable, attractive furnishings and decor throughout
- DSTV (byo Smartcard+Decoder, or pay R35 pn); DVD player
- electric ceiling-fans, high-velocity floor-fans throughout
- aircon (a massive 48 000 BTUs in living-area - optional)
- large verandah, protected from rain and wind; with built-in /liaai (BBQ); 8-seater dining table; day-bed/couch, armchairs
- Open-air shower
- Washing machine, Dishwasher, Cleaning & Laundry Services available at nominal fee
- 2 lock-up garages; night-watchman; locked garden gates
- fabulous seaview and surroundings
- fresh, salty sea-air and "surf-lullaby" to ensure sound sleep!
- private, peaceful, spacious, modern, calm-&-comfortable
- private path onto the beach - sparkling surf, lagoon, large flat "fishing/ tanning"-rocks, tiny cove, miles of pristine sand
- main beach is a Blue Flag beach, a short stroll away along the beach path or down the road: 12-hr LifeGuards, tidal pool, beach-TeaGarden, restaurant, friendly-little-pub-on-the-beach.
With its high ceilings, white rafters, ceilings fans and wide comfortably furnished verandah, it is reminiscent of a "Colonial Plantation" house or a "Tropical Island" home.
This delightful house is unique as it has the surf on its front doorstep and is partially "wrapped" in natural sub-tropical coastal-forest grounds. Relax on the verandah and watch dolphins, whales, or tiny Buck and other little forest creatures.
LOTS to see and do in the area!
Looking forward to hearing from you / welcoming you to...
THE BEACH HOUSE @ Bream Gulley ....where you can drop-out in style!
This is the very heart of South Africa's Golf Coast, with three of the country's best and most scenic courses within 5, 10 & 15 minutes' drive of The Beach House, namely San Lameer, Southbroom, & Wild Coast Sun.
Golf Courses and Bowling Greens also at nearby Port Shepstone and Port Edward. All this, and Heaven too!
A Magical Wedding Venue!
A wonderous setting for a small wedding, either on the lawn directly above the rocks-and-surf or on the beach (just down the private path). Bridal canopy supplied or custom-made to suit your theme.
Extra accommodation for family and friends available, see "Our Other Adverts" at the bottom of the page, which we can arrange for your guests if desired.
All other arrangements can be made if required, such as the catering, flowers and bouquets, bar, musician(s), wedding cake, table decorations and little gifts for the guests, place cards, menus , special wine labels, welcome cards in the guests' rooms, even the Wedding Invitations!
Venue, accommodation and 'extras' all come at a most reasonable price, tailor-made to suit YOUR budget.
Inclement weather is no problem - we simply move all proceedings inside or onto the verandah! No worries!
Ideal venue for small groups. Tranquility conducive to concentration and clear thinking! Break-away areas/rooms.
Accommodation on-site, and at "Our Other Adverts" located at the bottom of the page - we will make all necessary arrangements for you.
Team Building excercises and activites can be arranged, such as "Survivor", WhiteWater Rafting, Fishing Contest (rock or deepsea), Surfing Lessons/Competition, Horseriding on-the-beach, Tai Chi on-the-beach, etc.
Bus from Durban can be arranged for delegates, if desired.
Such reasonable rates! ...to suit your requirements and your budget.
Lower South Coast of KwaZulu Natal, near The Wild Coast Sun, between San Lameer and Southbroom. Self-Catering Right on the beach, set in glorious coastal-forest grounds Modern, spacious, private Light-&-airy open-plan living- and dining-area and trendy fitted kitchen 3 bedrooms (mes + dressing area and Queensize bed) 2 bathrooms Wide verandah, comfortably furnished + eight-seater table for casual or elegant alfresco dining Large built-in braai / BBQ and prepping area on verandah Ceiling fans DStv connection & DVD machine Trellidoors & Alarm Nightwatchman 2 lock-up garages Private access to beach Near Blue Flag main beach, tidal pool, lagoon, fishing rocks 3 of South Africa's best GOLF COURSES within 5, 10 & 15 minutes' drive Cleaning & Laundry Services available
Costs on enquiry.
Cleaning Service (daily or ad hoc) at a nominal fee. Laundry Service (on-site; same-day, weather permittimg) Aircon - a massive 48 000 BTU's in the spacious open-plan living/dining/kitchen area. Casual Catering delivered to your door... delicious homemade Pop-into-the-oven/microwave-meals, snacks, sweet-treats, etc.
Our Other Adverts
- airport transfers
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- beach (less than 500m)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- DSTV in communal area
- DSTV in communal area (bring card)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- game drives (less than 30km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- microwave in unit
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- remote security
- reptile park (less than 20km)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in communal area
- washing machine in unit
- washing machine onsite
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- whale watching onsite
DIRECTIONS (from Durban)
(Coming from up-country, take the Toll Road after Pietermaritzburg - to Durban, by-passing Hillcrest, Gillitts, Kloof, and also Pinetown. Pass The Pavilion Shopping Centre on your Right.)
+ Take the next off-ramp to Durban South / PORT SHEPSTONE / Port Edward / Wild Coast. (this is The Ring Road, which will take you past the old airport onto the South Coast Toll Road.).
+ Pass turn-offs to Port Shepstone, Margate, Ramsgate, Southbroom (North and South).
+ Pass turn-off to "Paradise" (inland)
+ A short way further on, take the turn-off on Left to MARINA BEACH (slow down, it’s a sneaky little turn-off and you could easily cruise past it - if you reach SanLameer, turn back and try again!)
+ Continue on down this winding little "main road" towards the sea. (Beware the speed-humps! There are four SERIOUS numbers as you near the beach).
+ At the fourth speed-hump, turn Left into BEACH ROAD (just before you reach the Main Beach / restaurant / parking area.)
+ 21 BEACH ROAD: - Slow down, this is a narrow road and there’s an unexpectedly sharp bend ahead! A little way past this, you will see a row of dark green garage doors on the Right (the sea-side) - this is the coastal-forest "gated estate" of SurfSpray.……you’ve arrived!
+ Park in front of the 2nd &/or 3rd garages (both clearly marked THE BEACH HOUSE).
+ Suzie will be there to welcome you and show you where to ‘park off and relax’!
+ Do drive carefully, and have a happy & relaxed holiday!
082.684.2916 / 031 – 764.1674 / Fax 086.749.2104 /
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER CONTACT DETAILS:
+ Managing Agent, SUZIE SEARLE 076.123.5153 / email@example.com
+ Ma Majola, our trusted Cleaner: 07184.108.40.206
Please contact SUZIE regarding your ETA - we can’t have you camping on the pavement!
- Payment Methods
- Sorry, Credit cards not accepted
- Bed Configuration
- The Beach House@Bream Gulley (Sleeps 8) x 1
- Room 1 - king
- Room 2 - single, single
- Room 3 - bunk, bunk