Palm Cottage B&B
Palm Beach is one of the last few peaceful and relaxing villages on the KZN
South Coast, where bushbuck and blue duiker still roam freely.
A wonderfully unspoilt beach, even in high season, is a mere 10 minutes' walk away.
In a secluded, tropical garden you will find two lovingly decorated double suites, each with kingsize bed, en-suite shower/WC, sitting room and thatched patio overlooking the sparkling rock pool.
Suites include bar fridge, TV, safe, overhead ceiling fan, tea and coffee making facilities, utilities tray.
We offer dinner on request and are fully licensed.
Your hosts, Eileen & Ernst Vogelsanger, both originally from Switzerland, look forward to welcoming you and ensure to make your stay an enjoyable and memorable one.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- B&B Network South Coast
- National Accommodation Association
- bar fridge
- beach (less than 500m)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- Open View HD Satellite TV
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- reptile park (less than 20km)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in room (non-satellite)
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- wi-fi / hotspot
Take the N2 to Port Shepstone and carry-on on the toll road towards Port Edward. Approx. 2.5km after Trafalgar you see a turn-off to the left called "PRINCE HENRY AVE". Take this turn-off and follow the signs "Palm Cottage B&B".
From Port Edward
Go past Munster and take the "PRINCE HENRY AVE" turn off to your right. Follow the signs "Palm Cottage B&B".