The self-catering unit which is only suitable for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children) - consists of 1 Bedroom with a queen bed and a lot of built-in cupboards (Linen is supplied for 4 persons). The Living room has sleeper couches for 2 children.
The kitchen has a microwave, built in oven and stove, fridge, dishwasher, kettle and toaster. Fully equipped. Bathroom with basin, shower and toilet - NO towels provided. Braai/barbecue on site. Full DSTV.
Minimum stay of 2 nights during year; minimum stay of 7 nights during December holiday's period. Parking on premises.
Outeniqua View is located 2.5km from the very popular Hartenbos main beach, with a beautiful view over the Outeniqua mountains from the braai area. It is only 38km from George airport and close to a lot of attractions for the whole family.
Facilities nearby include heated and cold swimming pools, super tubes, mini golf, trampolines, flea market in season, shops, restaurants, fishing, scuba diving, game drives, shark viewing, boat trips, canoeing, golf, whale watching, casino, museums, etc. Only 110km from the Cango Caves.
Unfortunately no pets are allowed. Guests need to bring own towels.
- big game (less than 30km)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- casino (less than 10km)
- dishwasher onsite
- DSTV in room (bring card)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- game drives (less than 30km)
- hunting (less than 30km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- parking all onsite
- private airfield (less than 15km)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- shark cage diving (less than 10km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- water skiing (less than 10km)
- whale watching (less than 10km)