Mittenwald Caravan Park
We are situated within walking distance of two beaches, Glenmore Beach and Munster Beach.
We can offer you an enjoyable camping and caravanning holiday on grassy sites shaded by beautiful indigenous trees. Our 60 sites are spacious and are equipped with electricity and with water taps nearby. Some sites have their own braai, but visitors are welcome to bring their own, as well as use the communal facility.
Our ablutions are kept spotlessly clean and we have a swimming pool and children's playground.
Nearby are two beaches, Auntie's Bay, is a fishing beach with rock pools for the kiddies to play in, and Glenmore beach serviced by lifeguards and shark nets.
Domestic help to assist you are available on request.
We have 24 hours security.
To the Management of Mittenwald Caravan Park
We recently spent 6 days at Mittenwald Caravan Park and we were very impressed with our accommodation. The ablutions were spotless with plenty of hot water.
The sites, which were all covered with grass and under shady trees really make a big difference. We found the Management and Staff very pleasant and helpful.
This is a park we plan to visit again in the near future.
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- car hire (less than 20km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- reptile park (less than 20km)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- squash court (less than 5km)
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine onsite
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- Payment Methods
- Sorry, Credit cards not accepted