Milkwood Point No 2
- 2 Bedrooms (Room 1 -King size bed, Room 2 2 single beds) Linen and towels provided
- 2 Bathrooms (showers only)
- Open plan living space
- Full Kitchen
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Dining Area
- 2 x Swimming Pools
- Braai area
- Play area
- Wheelchair friendly (also accessable to swimmingpool)
- Secure under roof parking
- 24 Hours security
- Serviced twice a week
This is a gem in Southbroom. An absolute natures paradise.
The unit is a non-smoking area however smoking is permitted outside.
Unfortunately no animals.
- Worldclass golf courses closeby Southbroom (5 mins), Wild Coast Sun (15 mins), San Lameer (10 mins), Margate Country Club (15 mins) and Selbourne (30 mins)
- Southbroom is noted for its glorious beaches, surfing, fishing, diving and sea trips for whale and dolphin watching and Barn swallows from April to November each year, the 2nd biggest colony in SA roosts in the reeds of Umkobi Lagoon in full view.
- Marina beach with a restaurant Mariners on the beach with a lovely view.
- There is a range of restaurants nearby one of the best on the coast (Trattoria La Terrazza) is just 100 metres from the complex beach gate.
- The Southbroom village coffee shop (Coffee on the Square) serves excellent coffee, cakes, breakfasts, lunches, is licensed. Pizza and Indian cuisine is also available in the village with bottle store, filling station, gym, dentist and doctors.
- Umkobi Beach is just on your doorstep and the Main beach of Southbroom is 5 min away with tidal pool and restaurant.
- Southbroom also offers tennis, bowls and nature trails.
- Riverbend Crocodile farm with curio shop, art gallery and restaurant (less than 4km).
- Margate Airport is 20 min drive from Southbroom
- Carhire is available at Margate Airport.
- Shopping centres, movies and night life in nearby Margate and Shelly Beach
Within half an hour's drive:
- nature reserves
- wilderness trails
- quad biking
- whale and dolphin cruises
- horse riding
- health and beauty spas
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- outdoor pool
- tumble dryer in unit
- washing machine in unit
- Take the N2 south from Durban International Airport.
- Continue south through the Oribi Toll Plaza (106km) until you reach the traffic lights at the end of the freeway at Southbroom (120km). Travel time approximately 1 hour.
- Travel through the lights and take the next left turn, Southbroom South.
- Take your first right into Outlook Road.
- Continue until the road turn to the right, the complex is on your right with a very concealed entrance Milwood Point, just before you get to the entrance of Umkhobi beach.