Kleinbos 13 offers self catering accommodation in the seaside town of Boggomsbaai (Boggoms Bay) near Mossel Bay in the Western Cape's Garden Route.
Want to get away from the crowds, queue's, shopping malls, traffic, bright lights - the rat race!
The amazing thing about Boggomsbaai is that you get the best of both worlds. You can enjoy the peace, tranquility and nature of Boggomsbaai as well as being close enough to Mossel Bay town to enjoy the luxury of a restaurant, cinema, spa or other forms of entertainment if desired.
This is really for those wanting to get away from the crowds of city life or other densely populated holiday resorts. No bright lights or traffic noise - just the sound of the waves to put you to sleep at night.
Kleinbos is an eco-estate nestled amongst the fynbos, which is a large variety of bush unique to the Western Cape. Enjoy long walks on the beach or between the fynbos in the estate. Bring along your binoculars for bird watching, small antelope and of course for whale and dolphin spotting.
For the more active one's there is a mini-gym, squash court and tennis court that can be hired at your own costs. For the more adventurous there is bungee jumping just a 20 minute drive away.
The rare and endangered Oyster Catcher bird loves the Boggomsbaai area, and walking the "Oyster Catcher Trail" is a wonderful way of tracking and learning more about them and sea life. Enquiries can be done at the main office.
The house sleeps strictly 12 people. (please consult strict rate policy). There are four double rooms with Queen sized beds. The upstairs loft has 4 single beds with a bathroom and table tennis board. The kitchen, dining and lounge area is all open plan with a large fireplace. There is a huge patio with large table and chairs to enjoy the view whilst viewing whales or having a meal.
This is really getting away from it all. Come and enjoy Kleinbos 13 and re-charge your batteries and find sanity again.
More Info & Facilities
- Beach 300m
- Stunning sea views
- Quiet & never overcrowded
- Eco-friendly Estate (Solar panels for electricity to power laptops, tv and cellphones and gas geysers)
- Indoor braai & Fireplace
- DSTV (bring card)
- Mini Gym 200m
- Tennis court 150m - own costs
- Squash court 150m - own costs
- Table tennis upstairs in the house
- Fishing (nearby) world renowned
- Laundromat 150m
- Nature lovers feast - bird abundance, bushbuck, greybuck, other small animals & fynbos
- Two Sea-Kayaks (at own risk)
- Garden Route Casino 16km
- Golf course 800m (9 holes)
- Pinnacle Point Golf Courst 16km ( world renowned)
- Movies & Restaurants Mossel Bay Town
- Cango Caves Oudtshoorn area (1,5 hour drive)
- Ostrich Farms Oudtshoorn area
- Whale watching - August - Nov
- Dolphins spotted daily (take the sea-kayaks and go enjoy them close up)
- Shark Diving - Mossel Bay
- Dias Museum - (discovery of the Cape) - Mossel Bay
- Jetski & Boat rides Mossel Bay
- Bungy Jumping - Gouritzmond
- Large patio
- Double carport and paving for trailers
- No outdoor fires/barbeque's
- Strictly non-smoking
From George Airport take the highway towards Cape Town (40 min drive from George Airport)
By-pass Mossel Bay staying on the N2 to Cape Town
You will find Petro SA on the right
Where Petro SA grounds end you turn left at the sign Vleesbaai, Gouritzmond & Boggomsbaai
Continue for 11,5km
Turn left at the next Boggomsbaai sign
Continue and turn left into Strelitzia Street
Continue to the T Junction and then turn right into Whale Street
At the next stop street turn left into Barracuda Street
Go straight and you will see the entrance to Kleinbos