Glitter Bay is situated on Umhlanga's Bronze beach boasting exceptional views, direct access to the popular beachfront walkway and swimming beaches, good security and a lovely communal swimming pool & braai area.
You can enjoy the ambience of this seaside village with all of the best amenities on your doorstep. The apartment is serviced daily (except on weekends & public holidays). The apartment which overlooks the Indian Ocean comprising a lounge, dining room, fully equipped kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a spacious patio. Please bring your own towels and toiletries.
Umhlanga is known for its wonderful holiday feel and sunny climate which attracts millions of visitors every year.
Holiday-makers will enjoy the beautiful wide beaches, the marine life and you may even spot the dolphins. The promenade walk is highly recommended as it gives you a wonderful view of Umhlanga from one side to the other.
Surfing, snorkeling, wind surfing, fishing and jetting off on a ski boat is just a few of the activities one can enjoy on the beach.
Umhlanga also boasts memorabilia such as the Portnet Light House and the ever famous Oyster Box Hotel. Some other great attractions are Granny's Pool, the Hawaan Indigenous Forest plus GATEWAY "Theatre of Shopping" which is A MUST SEE!
If you enjoy gambling the Sibaya Casino is where you can make your fortune and spin the wheel. This entertaining experience is only a 10 minute drive from Umhlanga.
For the golfer Mount Edgecombe courses are within easy reach.
So you see Umhlanga is the place to be, geared for the holiday-maker.
17 Glitter Bay Facilities:
- 1 x Queen bed with extra length , 2 x Queen beds.
- 2 bathrooms (1 bath & 2 showers).
- Kitchen fully equipped (microwave, dishwasher, washing machine).
- FREE WIFI
- Full frontal sea.
- Braai on patio.
- Full DStv provided.
- Air-conditioning / ceiling fans.
- Direct access to promenade / main beaches.
- Double lock up garage.
- Fully Equipped Laundromat on the premises.
- private airfield (less than 15km)
- reptile park (less than 20km)
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)