Rustic Wooden Cabin on the banks of Khayalami Bay, Albert Falls Dam.
Comfortable accommodation for up to 6 people in a self catering cottage. There is a Gas stove and freezer, hot and cold running water and lights, with braai facilities in your own secluded spot on the banks of one of the best bass dams in South Africa. Canoe's, Halcat yacht and windsurfer are available for hire at reasonable rates. There is no electricity - let nature provide the music.
Bring your own ice, games to play, books and fishing tackle for a tranquil weekend away from all the hustle and bustle of life.
Excellent bird watching is on offer as we are in a bird conservancy with a wide variety of water fowl on your doorstep.
Nearby attractions include:
- Ecabazini Zulu Cultural village ( next door)
- Karkloof spa and game reserve 6 km away
- Karkloof Falls 25 km away.
- A pub and restaurant with big screen for all the big games is just 3 km away at Twin Lakes Resort.
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat / marine slipway onsite
- fishing onsite
- lake onsite
- nature trail onsite
- parking all onsite
- water skiing onsite