We offer you private accommodation in an upmarket tranquil suburb. Ideally suited for a family, or the guest who seeks peace and quiet.
Accommodation available for up to 5 people in a large, modern, comfortable cottage with 2 separate private entrance.
Regret - No children under the age 6 years!
Situated next to the Van Riebeeck Park in a cul-de-sac, away from traffic, with magnificent views of the Outeniqua mountains.
Accredited member of the Guest Accommodation Association.
Secure off-road parking, with remote operated gate.
Within short walking distance of the central business district with its many restaurants, shops, the museum and botanical gardens.
Under 1km from the George Golf Club, 5 minutes to Fancourt and the airport.
Hiking trails easily accessible and within walking distance. Short drive to the cinema, railway museum and steam train.
Medical facilities very close by.
Bailey's Cottage is the perfect base from which to explore the Garden Route and the Klein Karoo. The nearby coastal towns of Herold's Bay and Mossel bay offer many attractions: Knysna Elephant Park, Monkeyland, Featherbed Nature Reserve, Wolf Sanctuary, Mossel Bay harbour, the Mossel Bay Shell and Dias museum, dolphin & whale spotting to name just a few!
Take a drive through the scenic Outeniqua Pass to the heart of the little Karoo where you can visit the famous Cango Caves, Cheetah Park or Ostrich Farms.
Or spend your day relaxing on some of the most beautiful beaches in the world - Glentana, all under 15mins drive away!
If adventure sports are more in your line try bungee jumping (highest in the world), kloofing, black water tubing, abseiling, shark cage diving. You name it, it's all in the Garden Route. There is so much to see and do you are sure to have a wonderfully satisfying holiday.
- Main bedroom - queen size bed
- 2nd bedroom - 2 single beds
- 3rd room with single bed
- Large lounge with DSTV (satellite tv), leading onto private patio. DVD player in house.
- Bathroom: bath and separate shower. Separate guest toilet.
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave, separate oven/stove, breakfast counter. Kettle, toaster, cutlery and crockery.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Washing machine.
- Burglar alarm and safe.
- Private barbecue/braai facilities
- Swimming pool in large garden.
Your hosts are Tom and Yvonne Bailey.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Guest House Accommodation of South Africa
- National Accommodation Association
- airport (less than 15km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- DSTV in room
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities onsite
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- lock-up safe
- microwave in unit
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- washing machine in unit
SOUTH - S33.95256°
EAST - E022.45661°