Apricot Sky B&B
Situated in the tranquil Manors area, Apricot Sky offers a warm welcome,
excellent service and a relaxing atmosphere. Unwind after a busy day in the
tranquil garden,then enjoy the comfort of our up-market suites.
We are 15 mins drive from Durban and 20m mins from Durban International Airport, with easy access to both the N3 and the M13 Pine Crest Shopping Center, Lahee Park swimming pool and tennis courts, as well as Crompton Hospital and Retirement Villages are all close by.
All rooms include:
- En-suite bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- TV with DStv Bouquet
- Bar Fridge
- Tea, Coffee and Biscuits
- Work Space
- All linen and towels are provided
Please note: We do not offer any meals other than breakfast.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Durban West B&B Network
- National Accommodation Association
- air conditioner
- air conditioner (all units)
- bar fridge
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- DSTV in room
- DSTV in unit
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- free toiletries
- Full English breakfast served in the dining room daily
- hair dryer
- linen & towels provided
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- private entrance - outside rooms
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- squash court (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- wi-fi / hotspot
- If you are coming from JHB or Durban, on the N3 or the M13, you need to take the Pinetown Old Main Road off ramp and turn towards Pinetown center.
- You will now be on the Old Main Road.
- At the intersection with Anderson Road go left.
- Keep going on Anderson Rd, cross Kings Rd then at the small turning circle go right and keep following the road as it curves around Lahee Park.
- At the next T-Junction turn left into Park View Drive.
- We are number 33 on the left after the hockey field