40 Montage Village
This is the perfect holiday house (8 sleeper) to spend a relaxed carefree
Overlooking a bird sanctuary and in a secure complex this modern holiday house is centrally situated in the village - walking distance to the shops, restaurants, the lagoon and a few minutes drive to a choice of beautiful beaches.
The house has a spacious open plan living area, 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and a well equipped kitchen. A large covered patio onto a garden allows you to enjoy the outdoors.
The facilities include a fully equipped kitchen with a stove, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, a garage with a washing machine, dryer and bar fridge and a weber braai. There are 2 TV's, DSTV (bring your own card) and a DVD player. All linen and bath towels are included but please bring your own beach towels. The house is a non-smoking house. Servicing of the house during your stay can arranged at an additional cost.
Enjoy a walk around the bird sanctuary, the awesome sunsets, views of the Outeniqua Mountains, a braai under the starlit sky and let the kids play safely in the complex's own jungle gym & play area.
This comfortable home in a secure central position allows for a relaxed, carefree holiday.
- Sedgefield is the first 'Slow' (or 'Cittaslow) Town in South Africa. Cittaslow towns aim to be great places to live, work and visit. They aim to support local businesses, foster local traditions, protect the environment, welcome visitors, and encourage active participation in community life.
- Sedgefield lies between George and Knysna - twenty five minutes either way.
- Sedgefield offers all you need in terms of food, laundry, doctors, pharmacy, bottle stores and a selection of restaurants, a wide variety of outdoor activities, a safe lagoon for swimming & fishing and beautiful beaches.
- Wild Oats Farmers Market and Scarab Craft Market are every Saturday morning. You can buy breakfast, fresh produce and home-made delicacies directly from the farmers. It is a must for any weekend visitor.
- Excellent bird watching in the bird sanctuary and in the surrounding areas.
- Other activities to enjoy within a 25km range include golfing for all at world-class golf resorts - Pezula, Simola and Fancourt or the local mashi course. Surfing is enjoyed at Victoria and Buffalo-Bays, great mountain bike tracks in the forests, paragliding from the dunes, hiking in the nature reserves, quad biking, canoeing and much much more...
- bar fridge
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- dishwasher onsite
- DSTV in communal area (bring card)
- DSTV in room (bring card)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- lake (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- parking all onsite
- remote security
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- tumble dryer in unit
- washing machine in unit
- washing machine onsite