We invite you to choose your holiday at our self catering accommodation in
Uvongo on the Hibiscus Coast. The tropical climate lends itself to hours of fun
and sport on the Six Blue flag beaches; our house is a mere 5 min walk to the
Both our units are fully equipped for all your requirements and have a panoramic view over the Indian Ocean.
While sitting on the covered patios, relaxing, braaing enjoying the tranquil surroundings you may be lucky enough to see the whales and dolphins
Don't miss our famous Sardine run which takes place around June/July.
The Ivungo River Conservancy, Lagoon and Nature Reserves is on our doorstep for you to explore the diverse flora and fauna.
Ideal for the family holiday and your pets are welcome.
3 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, lounge - dinning room, kitchen, scullery spectacular covered patio where you can relax and enjoy the view. The house is fully equipped for all your needs. The resident housekeeper will service the house daily and welcome you on arrival.
Private Luxury Sea view 1 bedroom garden cottage, with lounge- dinning room, kitchen and covered patio with braai area. -Perfect place for you and lovey to unwind and rekindle your spirit. The resident housekeeper will service the house daily and welcome you on arrival.
The cottage is fenced separately to the main house and safe and secure for your pets.
- air conditioner (some units)
- babysitting service
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- No smoking in rooms
- parking all onsite
- private airfield (less than 15km)
- shark cage diving (less than 10km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tumble dryer in unit
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine in unit
- washing machine onsite