The House of Green & Blue
"The House of Green & Blue" has great view of the sea & coastal forest & is situated in a secure quiet country estate, which has direct access to the beach.
The house has three self catering guest suites.
The suites have separate entrances & are part of an Architect designed house which is sited directly adjacent to a greenbelt conservancy area with various types of buck, genets, and mongoose as your friendly neighbors and resident fish eagles nesting in the valley.
It is a short stroll to the clubhouse which has a 9 hole mashie golf course, a pool, tennis court, volleyball court and a pub.
- Equipped kitchens with fridge and stove in units. Washing machine in the 2 bedroom unit and sea view unit.
- 8 minutes walk the swimming beach.
- 8 minute drive (6km) from East London Airport.
- 15 kilometres drive from East London town centre.
- 7 kilometres to shopping centres & a few restaurants, more in town.
- 5 minute drive away from nearest restaurant
- 30 kilometre to big game.
- Mashie golf.
- Surf fishing 500m.
- Tennis court at clubhouse
- Volleyball at clubhouse
- Pub at clubhouse.
- All units has Premier DSTV included in the price.
Sea view Studio suite:
- Sea views with whale & dolphin watching from bed.
- Queen size bed, with open plan kitchen/living area
- Bath, shower, toilet & vanity basin.
- Walk in cupboard.
- Equipped kitchen with mini stove, conventional microwave and washing machine.
- Extra single bed in the lounge area.
- Sleeps 3 adults.
- The sea view unit includes Premier DSTV in the price.
Two bedroom family suite:
- Courtyard & greenbelt views.
- Separate Bedroom with queen size bed.
- Second bedroom with two single beds.
- Separate open plan kitchen/living area
- Shower, basin & toilet.
- Equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave and washing machine.
- Newly renovated kitchen with granite tops and glass stove top.
- Premier DSTV included in the price.
- Bedrooms can have either 2 queen beds or one queen bed and 2 single beds.
Studio suite (with no sea view):
- Greenbelt views
- 2 single beds or a king bed
- Open plan dining lounge & kitchen area
- Ensuite bathroom with shower, basin & toilet
- TV in lounge. Premier DSTV included in the price
- Equipped kitchen with microwave, fridge/freezer, crockery and cutlery.
The House of Green and Blue is used at your own risk. The owner of the property will not be held liable for any loss or damage of property or persons using the premises.
- airport (less than 15km)
- beach (less than 500m)
- big game (less than 30km)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- DSTV (premium)
- DSTV in room
- DSTV in unit
- fishing onsite
- fridge/ freezer
- game drives (less than 30km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- linen & towels provided
- microwave in unit
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- not serviced
- outdoor pool
- private entrance
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- tennis court onsite
- TV with full DSTV bouquet
- washing machine
- whale watching onsite
The House of Green & Blue 30deg04min20sec South & 27deg49min37sec East
From East London directions are as follows:
Take the Sunshine Coast road, the R72, toward Port Alfred / PE.
2.5 km past the E.L. Airport turn left at the "Cove Rock" sign.
The road bends left & then Cove Rock Country Estate thatch gate house is on the
Sign in as guests of Andy & Jenny Hart, No 60 Cockle Crescent.
Go through the gate down the road to the 2nd right into Beachcomber Drive.
Beachcomber bends left then turn right at T-junction into Cockle Crescent.
No 60 is on the RHS at U-bend in "Cockle Crescent".