Set in a tropical garden in the heart of Bunkers Hill, See More Guest House is centrally located, with views of the valley and Ocean. Guests can enjoy country living, while being just a stone's throw away from East London's premier ...
WarmKaros B&B and Self-catering offers luxury accommodation for business and leisure and is located in Vincent Heights, one of East London's most prestigious suburbs. The accommodation includes two one-bedroom units and two two-bedroom units in .
Bucks Guest Cottage consists of two self catering cottages situated in the peaceful suburb of Berea, East London
We offer secure, off street parking, six elegantly appointed rooms each with en-suite bathrooms & air conditioning. Each of our 6 rooms is equipped with a plasma screen, DSTV and a tea/coffee tray for your convenience
East London Holidays - Eastern Cape Tourism
Click here for East London Accommodation
Lying on the 'Sunshine Coast', East London is a glorious Eastern Cape holiday destination for the whole family. For the beach lover, the vast expanse of white East London beaches and myriad of water sports is ideal for those long lazy school holidays.
The city of East London itself is steeped in English and German ancestry, evident in its superb architecture, and still maintains its 'old fashioned' charm despite being a modern, vibrant city with every convenience.
What to do and see in East London, Eastern Cape:
- Golf lovers will enjoy the award winning East London Golf Course, which offers spectacular views of the East London, Indian Ocean and Nahoon Reef.
- Visit the East London, Queens Park Zoo & Gardens, which houses about 50 mammal species, including chimpanzees and white lions.
- The history buff will enjoy East London, Gately House, which was built in 1876 and proclaimed a National Monument in 1973.
- Browse the East London Flee Markets, which are open all weekend.
- If you are the 'arty' type, visit the East London, Anne Bryant Art Gallery, which hosts an excellent collection of paintings and sculptures.
- Feast on decadent treats at the East London, Chocolate Warehouse World of Chocolate.
- See the only Dodo egg in existence at the East London Museum.
- Hike the Nahoon Point Nature Reserve - a 2.6km stretch of pristine Eastern Cape, East London coastline.
- Whale watch at East London Coast Nature Reserve.
Visit Eastern Cape towns near East London accommodation:
East London Holiday, Quigney Beach - 1.8km from East London CBD
East London Holiday, Selborne - 3km from East London CBD
East London Holiday, Baysville - 4km from East London CBD
East London Holiday, Bunkers Hill - 4.2km from East London CBD
East London Holiday, Berea - 4.7km from East London CBD
East London, Nahoon - 6.1km from East London CBD
East London, Vincent Heights - 6.4km from East London CBD
East London, Bonnie Doon - 7km from East London CBD
7 good reasons to visit East London, Eastern Cape:
1. Great weather - hot and dry sub-tropical summers, while the winter months during July and August are a mild 20°C.
2. Water sports - surfing, scuba diving, snorkeling, sailing, swimming, and water skiing.
3. Affordability - accommodation to suit all pockets, with tourist attractions and restaurants reasonably priced.
4. Terrain - long stretches of East London beaches and rolling hills inland, giving plenty of diversity to both the 'beach bum' and hiker.
5. Wildlife - incredible species at Queens Park Zoo, natural wildlife at Gonubie Nature Reserve, and sealife at the East London Aquarium.
6. Entertainment & shopping - restaurants a-plenty,gambling at Hemingways Casino, and shopping at various malls and markets.
7. The people - East London is famous for its laid back, warm and friendly people.
Review - East London Accommodation
Found suitable East London accommodation for a bunch of golfers. Bunkers Inn Bed and Breakfast was perfectly situated near the East London Golf Course, beaches and shopping centres.
Thanks Liz and Lucille for looking after my mates - definitely worth the 4 stars.
Anybody looking for a superb East London Bed and Breakfst should try Bunkers Inn......well done Where to Stay
Richard and The Armbenders
East London accommodation review for Clouds End Sanctuary, Bed & Breakfast in Bunkers Hill
Clouds End Sanctuary Bed & Breakfast in Bunkers Hill East London is just that - a delightful sanctuary tucked away in a lovely quiet East London area, yet close to all amenities, and directly over the road from the East London Golf Course. We couldn't have asked for more from this gracious East London Bed & Breakfast, which even offers Shiatsu massages!
The swimming beaches are just 2 minutes away from our Bunker's Hill Bed and Breakfast, as well as the dockside fish eateries, where we relaxed and indulged in scrumptious seafood, while watching the boats come and go.
Thanks Where to Stay for making our East London accommodation choice so easy, and although there are tons of East London Self Catering accommodation available, we were very happy with the Bunkers Hill Bed & Breakfast - Clouds End Sanctuary.
East London Accommodation - Eastern Cape Tourism
There are many good reasons to visit East London, Eastern Cape - the wonderful year-round sub-tropical weather; the huge array of outdoor activities; affordable East London accommodation; fabulous beaches; magnificent wildlife; restaurants; shopping malls, casino, and of course, the warm and friendly people of East London, who love to welcome visitors to their strip of the Eastern Cape Sunshine Coast.
East London is a glorious Eastern Cape holiday destination for the whole family. For the beach lover, the vast expanse of white East London beaches and myriad of water sports is ideal for those long lazy school holidays, and for those who appreciate superb architecture, East London still maintains its 'old fashioned' charm despite being a modern, vibrant city with every convenience.
East London accommodation - guests are spoiled for choice in an abundance of East London lodgings located close to the East London Airport, the East London CBD, sports stadiums and East London beaches. Some East London guest houses will also host conferences - see the WhereToStay East London Conference accommodation page.
If you plan on bringing your pet with on holiday, visit our East London Pet Friendly accommodation pages where pets are always welcome (prior arrangements with guest lodges are essential to ensure that the facilities are satisfactory and to your liking).
ForEast London Golf accommodation- East London Golf Club welcomes all visitors who will certainly not be disappointed in this beautifully designed Eastern Cape coastal golf course
Visit our East London Accommodation Eastern Cape Page
WhereToStay seeks to offer guests a wide selection of suitable East London accommodation, particularly the more popular categories such as Self Catering East London accommodation and Guest House East London accommodation (B&B). 99% of all East London Guest Houses listed on WhereToStay will display rates for your convenience. Occasionally an East London B&B will ask you to request a quotation.
Our aim is to present a mixture of upmarket East London holiday accommodation, as well as affordable East London accommodation (to suit all pockets and tastes). Self Catering accommodation in East London is a category more geared for family holiday accommodation. East London B&B's and East London Hotels should be considered for business or holiday accommodation in East London and the surrounding suburbs..
We recommend that, as a precautionary measure, and to put your mind at ease, you should consider Star Graded accommodation in East London (see our Star Graded East London accommodation page).
WhereToStay tries to keep the East London accommodation standards at the highest levels relative to tariffs charged. Misleading advertising related to any East London accommodation establishments should be reported so that WhereToStay can act accordingly.