Sea Village Unit 4, Southbroom is a dream holiday destination. Ideally situated in this popular coastal village, with a path to the beach and the beautiful ever green golf course surrounding the secure complex.
The village has everything needed for a good relaxing holiday, without traveling more than 2 km.
From golfing, tennis, nature trails, surfing lessons and most of all the increadable beaches and tidal pools along the Southbroom beachfront allows every person at any age to enjoy the holiday.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The 3 bedroom unit is fully equipped. Sleeps a maximum of 6 persons.
Main bedroom ensuite with queen bed.
The 2 other bedrooms with 2 single beds in each with separate bathroom and shower.
And an additional guest toilet downstairs.
Built-in cupboards in all rooms. All linen is provided.
Please note, NO towels are provided.
Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, oven and stove, dishwasher.
Washing machine, tumble dryer, outside clothes line.
Comfortable lounge with smart TV and wifi opening onto closed stoep/dining area leading to open paved private braai area for the webber braai. Upstairs is the exquisite deck with 180 sea view of pristine beaches ideal for sunrises, sundowners and chilling under the stars.
- Secure fenced and gated complex
- Secure parking with single lock up garage
- Swimming pool, table tennis and large entertainment area available in the complex
- Walking distance to golf club, tennis club and the beaches
What To Bring
towels, golf clubs, charcoal and grub.
- River Bend crocodile farm
- Wild coast Casino
- Umtamvuna river and nature reserve
- Oribi Gorge and lake Eland nature reserve
- The Waffle house
- Beaver Creek coffee Farm
- Mac Banana tourist adventure center
- Southbroom Surf and SUP lessons and rentals