Relax on the verandah, taking in stunning sea views and the sound of breaking waves on your doorstep! Sanche No 9 is a large 3 bedroom apartment which comfortably sleeps 6 adults, situated in a secure complex, with direct beach access with a swimming pool as well beautifull lawn & garden. Scottburgh main beach is a mere 150m stroll along the beach, offering supertubes and shallow seawater pools for kids. Scottburgh has one of the best bathing beaches in Natal, protected by shark nets and life guards, and is renowned for its large grass verges and is also a popular fishing and surfing spot. The Aliwal Shoal, which is a World Heritage site, is a short boat ride away where you can snorkel or scuba dive.
Main bedroom with double bed, ceiling fan, cupboards with door leading onto verandah.
2nd bedroom - with 2 single beds, ceiling fan, cupboards.
3rd bedroom - with a double bed, ceiling fan, cupboards.
1 bathroom with toilet and shower and washing machine.
1 bathroom with toilet and bath.
Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher.
Full DStv bouquet.
- Remote access to the property and Lock up garage
- Braai on the balcony
- Swimming Pool in complex
- Conditions of Occupancy:
- Sleeps a maximum of 6 people, including children.
- Apartment may only be occupied from 14:00 onwards on the first day of reservation and vacated no later than 10:00 on day of departure.
- The maximum number of occupants may not be exceeded.
- All breakages must be reported
- NO smoking in apartment except on verandah.
- Noise levels must be kept within reason so as not to disturb other residents.
- Main Beach Features:
- Child friendly lagoon beach
- Two super tubes
- Two swimming pools catering for toddlers and children of all ages
- Top diving destination - diving school on beach, with daily diving launches from the main beach
- Golf course
- Popular surfing destination, with surf school
- Other water sports activities include, kiting, canoeing, kayak, etc
- Scottburgh Mall offers a choice of the all main anchor tenants
- New seaside restaurant mall with 5 leading restaurants, offering a culinary choice for every pallet
- Great many alternative bathing beaches located from within 20 minutes drive
- The South Coast is well known for a number of prominent golf courses, including the Wild Coast CG, San Lameer & Selbourne CG
- Galleria Shopping centre 20 minutes drive
- Durban, including Ushaka Marine World within 50 minutes
- Private game farm destinations from within 70km drive