Oribi Gorge Guest Farm
Please check the availability calendar.
All of our cottages are fully self-catering and are great for weekend
getaways, family holidays or even a couple's getaway.
Accommodation for 12 is provided in the farm's refurbished Shuttleworth House (circa 1920), where each of the seven bedrooms is decorated in a floral theme. Visitors sleep soundly in the Lavender Room, Rose Room, Hydrangea Room (en suite) & the Bridal Bouquet Suite among others. Shuttleworth House features a spacious kitchen with modern appliances, a huge family dining table and lounge suitable for a large family or small group meeting.
The delightful Africa theme in Nerrily Cottage puts one in mind of the night before a big safari. Dream about wildlife in its natural habitat as you rest in Nerrily's accommodation for 8 (including 2 day-beds). Each of the three bedrooms is finished Africa-style - the Namaqualand Room, Out of Africa Room, or exquisite Savannah Room. Nerrily Cottage features a spacious kitchen with modern appliances, a large family dining table and an extended lounge suitable for a large family or small group meeting.
Cosy and comfortable Lindile Lodge is ideal for a 'just-the-two-of-us' getaway. Overwhelmingly country in its mood, the graciously appointed bedroom invites you to leave your other world behind. The kitchen, dining room and lounge are each equipped to make your stay completely self-contained. Tasteful period furniture with a sprinkling of antiques not only set the country atmosphere, but reminds (no matter what one's age) how good it is to be young!
On Site Activities
- There is a squash court for use. Only white soled shoes are permitted. Please bring your own raquets
- We have a large swimming pool with a wonderful lapa for a braai or sundowners. No glass in or around the pool please. Children under the age of twelve are to be under adult supervision. Swimming done at own risk.
- Bass fishing - no charge for our guests J (only two a day please) please remember your fishing rods.
- Mountain biking, please remember to bring your bike.
- Hiking on the farm
- Bird Watching
- Kiddies play area with trampoline and jungle gym ( by lapa)
Siyanda Farms is the name of the farm. Siyanda means: "We are growing" and that we are! Siyanda Farms is a fully functioning farm that grows sugar cane as well as tomatoes and macadamia nuts. This farm has been in the Langton family name as well as run by Langtons for 100 years this year! Paul and Leigh Langton being the current owners with their three daughters Tyler- Paige, Tamara and Dana. Their adorable dogs Timone, Thuli & Duke will most definitely pop around for a visit !
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- B&B Network South Coast
- big game (less than 30km)
- cycling trails
- DVD player
- fishing onsite
- heaters in unit
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- hunting (less than 30km)
- lock-up safe
- mountain biking
- nature trail onsite
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private airfield (less than 15km)
- squash court onsite
- tea / coffee making facilities