Self-Catering Holiday House To Let - Sleeps 12
Kamberg, Central Drakensberg
Kamdun Lodge is situated on 26 hectares of land at the base of Mount Lebanon in the beautiful farming community of the Kamberg Valley, 40Km from Nottingham Road, near the Giant's Castle area of the Central Drakensberg.
The house is spacious and comfortable, sleeps 12, and offers a lovely getaway from city life.
Just in front of the house is 1Km of the Little Mooi River, with excellent pools for trout fishing, tubing & swimming.
- 3 double bedrooms, all with full en-suite bathrooms (One with a spa-bath).
- 2 open-plan rooms - 1 room with 2 single beds, and 1 with 2 bunk beds - sleeps 6.
- All bed linen supplied, but bring your own towels please - swimming towels too!!
- Large fully equipped kitchen, with a stove, microwave, 2 fridge/freezers and a 12-place dishwasher.
- Large spacious open-plan lounge / dining room area with a cosy fireplace, and a 12-seater mahogany dining-room table. Sliding doors onto a large patio and front lawn with spectacular views of Mount Lebanon.
- Laundry with twin-tub washing machine.
- Weber Braai and garden furniture.
No TV or Internet available, as we promote family time, outdoor time and the enjoyment of the tranquillity of the Drakensberg.
- Nearby trading store that sells petrol, liquor and basic grocery items.
- The Midlands Meander is a half-hour away.
- Highmoor Nature Reserve is just a few Kms up the road, with great hiking and trout dams
- Kamberg Trout Hatchery (with San rock art) is about 15Km from the house.
- Bergtrails for outrides on Appaloosa horses.
- Cleopatra Mountain Farmhouse for superb dinners.
- fishing onsite
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- parking all onsite
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine onsite