Welcome to Doonside Holiday Flats, situated in Doonside, 2Km south of Amanzimtoti Central, just 75 meters from Doonside's main swimming beach.
Doonside Holiday Flats consists of 2 separate blocks of flats, each block consists of four spacious two bedroom flats.
All our flats are Self-Catering Holiday Apartments and are ideal for a family getaway. Out-of-Season we charge per flat based on the number of Guests in the reservation, starting at just R480.00 for 2 guests, increasing by R90.00 per guest added thereafter. In Season we charge a fixed rate per flat. Maximum guests allowed per flat is 4 adults, or 5 guests on condition that at least one is a child of less than 12 years of age.
Each Fully Furnished Apartment Consists of: Two spacious bedrooms, with two separate beds in each room. We supply quality, fresh and clean bedding. A lounge with TV set and DSTV Decoder set to the Family Bouquet. A dining room that seats up to five people. A fully equipped kitchen with fridge, stove, microwave, etc. A bathroom with bath and shower facilities. Combinations of four and five sleeper units.
In Addition: All our flats are serviced Mon to Fri & most weekends. Two braai areas. Large Swimming Pool. Parking is secure and close to your flat. Shops and restaurants are between 3 and 7Km. The Galleria Shopping Mall is 5 minutes or 7Km away with movie theatres, family gaming area, ice skating rink, & literally hundreds of shops
Please phone us when you pass through the Marion Hill Toll Plaza
This will allow us time to meet you at the flats to check you in.
You are 30
minutes away at this pointAyanda
061 884 3838
Co-ordinates are S 30 04.481 , E 30 52.279
>From the N3 Durban / Jhb
- Pass through the Marianhill Toll Plaza, this is the last Toll Gate on the N3 to Durban.
- Immediately after the Pavilion Shopping Centre, take the N-2 South Coast Off-ramp.
- Pass the new Galleria Shopping Mall.
- Pass Amanzimtoti and go over the Amanzimtoti River bridge and up the hill.
- At the top of the hill, take the Seadoone Rd off-ramp (No 137).
- At the Robots, turn Left into Seadoone Road.
- At the next Robots turn Left into Beachway Road.
- Go over the Railway Line Bridge ahead to the T-junction.
- Turn Right at the T-junction.
- Follow the road around towards the Beach.
- After the sharp left turn the flats are on the left.
- Pass the flats and turn Left into Lagoon Road.
- And then Immediate Left again into the driveway of the flats.
(The Entrance to the flats is in Lagoon Road).
We understand that unforeseen circumstances sometimes arise that crash the best made plans for a holiday. We are therefore sympathetic to this issue and try to limit the expense to you by keeping these costs as reasonable as possible. Our policy is therefore as follows:
In all cases, should we be able to fill your entire reservation we will refund your entire deposit less an admin fee of R300.00
More than 30 days notice - we refund 75% of your total booking.
More than 15 days notice - we refund 50% of your total booking.
Less than 15 days notice - no refund will be granted.
EFT and Cash deposits are refunded within 7 days however, due to fraudulent activity we do not refund cheque deposits in less than 30 days from receipt of the payment. All refunds are EFT into your bank account, We do not do refunds in cash.
Arrival & Departure Times
Check-in: between 2:00pm and 8:00pm.
Check-out: before 10:00am
Terms Of Payment
Normally, we ask for 50% to be paid to secure (Confirm) your reservation and the remainder to be paid either just before or on your arrival. Payments made on arrival must be made in cash only as we do not accept cheques and we don't have Credit Card facilities.
If booking well in advance then we also accept monthly payments with an initial payment of about 20% and the remainder divided up into the months remaining to the start of your reservation.
We do not charge anything extra for monthly payments and guests are kept up to date with their accounts by way of monthly statements.
1. Only the specified number of guests as quoted and paid for are permitted on the premises.
2. We supply proper beds with linen for all our guests. Camp-beds, rollout mattresses, stretchers, blow-up mattresses, or other such sleeping arrangements are not permitted.
3. Our facilities are for the exclusive use of our guests only. We do not allow any other people or vehicles access to our premises whether it be family members, friends, or otherwise.
4. Absolutely NO PETS or other live animals or birds or fish of any kind are allowed to be brought onto the premises.
5. No loud music or excessive noise is allowed.
6. Braais, whether gas or fire, may only be lit in the braai area.
7. In accordance with South African Law, Smoking is Prohibited inside the Flats.
8. Dishwashing by our staff is done once a day only and is limited to dishes from the most recent meal time. Our staff do not wash items belonging to the guest, this includes Laundry.
9. Guests may not store items of furniture, appliances, or items of any mechanical nature such as spare parts for vehicles, building supplies, etc, inside the flats or on the premises.
10. The Guest hereby agrees to and accepts on behalf of himself and the members of his party, that any violation of the Conditions of Residence may result in immediate termination of the reservation and in such event the guest and his entire party agree to vacate the premises within one hour of Notification of Termination of the Reservation.